Account Executive, SMB
Are you looking for an opportunity where your skills and enthusiasm make a difference and where your voice will be heard? At RingCentral our award-winning environment is high-energy, team-oriented and committed to providing world-class service for its customers. We’re the #1 global cloud-based, communications provider, growing at more than 30% annually and we’re looking for team-members with an entrepreneurial spark!
RingCentral fosters career development and provides leadership training, education, workshops, and coaching for all employees. RingCentral promotes a healthy work-life balance by providing catered lunch and breakfast on a daily basis as well as a kitchen stocked with a variety of complimentary beverages and delicious snacks.
Job Type: Full Time | Location: Charlotte, NC *Relocation Offered*
RingCentral is hiring and looking for multiple Account Executives to join our expanding small / medium size business segment. Recently recognized by Gartner as the market leader in Unified Communications as a Service - RingCentral is disrupting old school telecom with next gen cloud software. Our footprint in Charlotte continues to grow as we scale and evolve our salesforce covering the US & Canada and we are looking for stellar people who want to be a part of the story.
Even though we are a quarter of a billion dollar company we operate with the passion and culture you'd expect from an exciting start-up. The people are fun, hardworking, and collaborative and we've barely scraped the surface of this 100-billion-dollar global market.
Our SMB sales team is fueled by a well-oiled marketing engine, which delivers 1,000’s of leads monthly, so no cold calling.
The most critical qualifications for a RingCentral Account Executive is that you are an optimistic problem solver that will leverage both your own, and your internal resources, to win. You initiate action, are assertive in your sales process, can discern good deals from bad deals and in the end, consistent with all key performance indicators that lead to success. Additionally, you have a proven track record of success, a verifiable history of exceeding sales goals, and the aptitude and attitude to make a difference in a fun, fast paced environment. We need winners that will help our company grow, exceeds goals and expectations and have a whole lot of fun along the way.
- 2-5 years of solution-based selling consistently delivering at and above quota
- B2B background ideal (not required): Software / SaaS, Telecom, or other related industry exp. Preferred
- Complex selling, challenger approach, energetic demeanor, tenacity to win
- Demonstrate talent and hustle - ability to drive sales cycle with IT decision makers.
- Exhibiting resourceful and strategic nature, maximizing leads, pipeline management, forecasting
- Propensity for evergreen technologies, consummate student of their craft
- Forecasting and pipeline management knowledgeable
- 3+ years of technology solution-based selling
- Demonstrated sales record of consistently meeting and exceeding quota
- Skilled in virtual presentations, online web demos, remote sales processes
- Success acquiring small to medium sized businesses
- Proficiency using SalesForce.com
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to convey and relate ideas to others
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly
- Vibrant and energetic attitude, willingness to perform and get things done
- BS degree, continued education preferred
What we offer:
- Uncapped Commissions (Paid Monthly) with exponential multiplier increases
- RSU's (Restricted Stock Units)
- Immediate full benefits (Health, Vision, Dental) effective day one
- (10) Company Wide Holidays
- Flexible PTO plan
- ESPP (Employee Stock Purchase Plan)
- Opportunities that accompany a high growth organization
RingCentral, Inc. (NYSE: RNG) is a leading provider of global enterprise cloud communications, collaboration, and contact center solutions. More flexible and cost-effective than legacy on-premises systems, the RingCentral platform empowers employees to work better together from any location, on any device, and via any mode to serve customers, improving business efficiency and customer satisfaction. The company provides unified voice, video meetings, team messaging, digital customer engagement, and integrated contact center solutions for enterprises globally. RingCentral’s open platform integrates with leading business apps and enables customers to easily customize business workflows.
RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California, and has offices around the world.
RingCentral is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to workplace diversity.