Account Executive, SMB
Account Executive, SMB
Job Type: Full-time,
Location: Charlotte, NC *Relocation Offered*
The RingCentral environment is dynamic, success-driven, team-oriented and committed to providing world class service for its customers. Do you have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment? We are looking for candidates with an entrepreneurial spark!
We’re not a phone company; we’re a cloud business-solutions provider. We've thrown out the old PBX along with its rigid rules and eliminated the complexity and unnecessary expense of managing business communications the old way.
RingCentral fosters career development and provides leadership training, education, workshops, and coaching for all employees. RingCentral promotes a healthy work-life balance by providing catered lunch and breakfast daily as well as a kitchen stocked with a variety of complimentary beverages and delicious snacks.
RingCentral is hiring and looking for multiple Account Executives to join our expanding small / medium size business segment. Recently recognized by Gartner as the market leader in Unified Communications as a Service - RingCentral is disrupting
Even though we are a quarter of a billion dollar company we operate with the passion and culture you'd expect from an exciting start-up. The people are fun, hardworking, and collaborative and we've barely scraped the surface of this 100-billion-dollar global market.
Our SMB sales team is fueled by a well-oiled marketing engine, which delivers 1,000’s of leads monthly, so no cold calling.
The most critical qualifications for a RingCentral Account Executive is that you are an optimistic problem solver that will leverage both your own, and your internal resources, to win. You initiate action, are assertive in your sales process, can discern good deals from bad deals and in the end, consistent with all key performance indicators that lead to success. Additionally, you have a proven track record of success, a verifiable history of exceeding sales goals, and the aptitude and attitude
- 2-5 years of solution-based selling
consistently deliveringat and above quota
- B2B background ideal (not required): Software / SaaS, Telecom, or other related industry
- Complex selling, challenger approach, energetic demeanor, tenacity to win
- Demonstrate talent and hustle - ability to drive
sales cyclewith IT decision makers.
- Exhibiting resourceful and strategic nature, maximizing leads, pipeline management, forecasting
- Propensity for evergreen technologies, consummate student of their craft
- Forecasting and pipeline management knowledgeable
- 3+ years of technology solution-based selling
- Demonstrated sales record of consistently meeting and exceeding quota
- Skilled in virtual presentations, online web demos, remote sales processes
Success acquiringsmall to medium sized businesses
- Proficiency using SalesForce.com
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to convey and relate ideas to others
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly
- Vibrant and energetic attitude, willingness to perform and get things done
- BS degree, continued education preferred
What we offer:
- Uncapped Commissions (Paid Monthly) with exponential multiplier increases
- RSU's (Restricted Stock Units)
- Immediate full benefits (Health, Vision, Dental) effective day one
- (10) Company Wide Holidays
- Flexible PTO plan
- ESPP (Employee Stock Purchase Plan)
- Opportunities that accompany a high growth organization
RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California, and has offices around the world.
RingCentral is an EEOC employer.