Senior Product Manager
Senior Product Manager
Job Type: Full-Time, Exempt
Location: Belmont, CA
Department: Product Management
RingCentral is a recognized market leader in Unified Communications as a Service Worldwide. We are developing the next generation of integrated communication products - telephone, video conferencing, messaging, and call center management software. Our Analytics products are an integral part of the integrated communications suite, giving customers insights into business-critical performance, quality, adoption and usage data.
The RingCentral environment is dynamic, success-driven, team-oriented and committed to providing world class service to its customers. Do you have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment? We are looking for candidates with an entrepreneurial spark!
RingCentral fosters career development and provides leadership training, education, workshops, and coaching for all employees. RingCentral promotes a healthy work-life balance and provides catered lunch and breakfast on a daily basis, as well as a kitchen stocked with a variety of complimentary beverages and delicious snacks.
We’re creating cool, disruptive products and we need your help!
- Develop RingCentral’s next-generation reporting, monitoring and analytics offering for our customer’s IT Administrators and Network Operations teams
- Develop and execute RingCentral’s reporting product strategy, with a keen focus on serving the needs of customers
- Work closely with customers and customer-facing internal teams to understand and prioritize customer needs
- Collaborate with product, design and development teams across multiple product lines to ensure that our analytics offering surfaces the right data, to the right user, at the right time
- Define product requirements and user experience across multiple analytics products and their features
- Define product success metrics and track the success of features and products
- Anticipate future product needs and craft plans to realize them, balancing new product development, feature improvements, speed to market and tech debt considerations
- Work with cross-functional teams on product go-to-market strategy
- Prepare roadmap and product presentations, assist with product documentation and training materials, and other internal and external product collateral
- Knowledge and demonstrated operating experience in one or more of the following areas of specialization: Voice, Video, Mobile Communications, Fixed Mobile Convergence
- VoIP, Mobile, or IMS Network Architectures (including experience with VoIP network elements – Soft Switch, MGW, MGC, SBC, CPE, etc)
- Understanding of VoIP and data networking protocols: SIP, MGCP, RTP, IMS, HTTP/S, XML, SMTP, SNMP, SSH, etc.
- Understanding of customer communications requirements for enterprise business markets.
- Ability to understand complex technical solutions and issues; communicate these in simplified terms to internal and external stakeholders.
- Keen eye for making complex data simple to understand through proper UI, UX, visual representation, aggregations, etc. Ability to work with design team to help accomplish this.
- Product management or related experience a big plus; but we are willing to teach product management skills
- Prior experience building analytics/reporting offerings; experience with communication, contact center, collaboration and similar products a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Wicked smart, with good problem solving skills
- Experience working with teams in multiple locations/timezones a plus
- Positive, team-focused attitude
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Self-starter, ability to identify the right areas of focus
RingCentral, Inc. (NYSE: RNG) is a leading provider of global enterprise cloud communications, collaboration, and contact center solutions. More flexible and cost-effective than legacy on-premises systems, the RingCentral platform empowers employees to Work as OneTM from any location, on any device, and via any mode to better serve customers, improving business efficiency and customer satisfaction. The company provides unified voice, video meetings, team messaging, digital customer engagement, and integrated contact center solutions for enterprises globally. RingCentral’s open platform integrates with leading business apps and enables customers to easily customize business workflows. RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California, and has offices around the world.
RingCentral is an EEO/AA employer.