Partner Customer Success Manager - EMEA
Are you looking for an opportunity where your skills and enthusiasm make a difference and where your voice will be heard? At RingCentral our award-winning environment is high-energy, team-oriented and committed to providing world-class service for its customers. We’re the #1 global cloud-based, communications provider, growing at more than 30% annually and we’re looking for team-members with an entrepreneurial spark!
RingCentral fosters career development and provides leadership training, education, workshops, and coaching for all employees. RingCentral promotes a healthy work-life balance with office celebration throughout the year and a kitchen stocked with a variety of complimentary beverages and delicious snacks.
RingCentral is the largest and fastest-growing pure-play provider in this space, market capitalization of over $18 billion and we are very excited to have surpassed our previous goal of a $1 billion annual revenue run-rate ahead of schedule.
- “The Engine Continues to Operate Flawlessly, While Extending the Lead with Additional Horsepower” – Craig-Hallum
- “A solid end to the year but even more to look forward to in 2020” – Goldman Sachs
- “Becoming the Salesforce of UCaaS” – Guggenheim
- “Path to Multi-Billions Looks Increasingly Clear” – Raymond James
- “Execution this Clean is Worth the Premium” – Wells Fargo
The Partner Customer Success Manager serves as the owner of the post-sales relationship and engagement with RingCentral’s key strategic Partners; assisting them in targeting their most valued and high-profile customers. If you join our team, you will assume a strategic and highly visible role within the company and that will primarily focus on five key areas: revenue protection, revenue acceleration, increased adoption, devising best practice ‘talk tracks’ for Partners, as well as acting as the ‘trusted advisor’ to these highly visible and world-class brands. You will be the leader, coach, orchestrator, facilitator, mentor and advisor within RingCentral that ensures our on-going relationship with our Partners, Carriers, resellers and end-customers (where applicable) to deliver increased value to them as well as to RingCentral.
- Maintain and grow monthly recurring revenue for RingCentral's customer (where applicable) and our Partners most valued clients
- Analyse usage data to help Partners drive adoption campaigns with their end customers
- Track Partner performance through the use of adoption and analytics data and SalesForce
- Work with Professional Service Teams, Third Parties and Partners to develop training programs for those Partners CSM teams
- Program Management – ‘quarterbacking’ both internal and external initiatives
- Develop strong Partner, reseller and customer relationships and serve as the RingCentral advocate and trusted partner
- Work with Partners to devise NPS surveys, measure Partner and customer satisfaction and oversee remediation activities as required based on that feedback
- Partner cross-functionally with support, professional services, and sales and marketing departments to create customer success that drives positive Partner and end customer satisfaction and stimulates account growth
- Have Partner engagement experience (sales, service or operations)
- Typically 5+ yrs. direct and verifiable enterprise-level customer success experience
- Specific exposure to, or experience of working with the following partners and carriers in a similar capacity will be looked upon favourably, BT, Avaya, Atos and Fujitsu
- Proven track record of success with a verifiable history of exceeding sales and customer satisfaction goals
- Driven by personal, team and company achievement with a commitment to excellence
- Possess that rare blend of technical expertise and sales acumen wrapped in a strong customer-centric mentality
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and dot-connecting skills with the ability to develop quick, accurate situational awareness
- Enterprise-ready, solution-oriented mindset to understand and solve complex customer issues
- Experience and comfort interacting with and influencing C-level executives
- Strong communication skills – written and verbal – with understanding of situational best practices
- Excellent presentation skills – from small to large audiences
- Ability to lead, manage and influence both internal RingCentral and Partner resources as well as customer resources to achieve successful outcomes
- Experience with VoIP technology and terminology including SIP, RTP, QoS, COS, and codecs preferred
- Knowledgeable in advanced network troubleshooting and terminology including LAN/WAN, Routers, Firewalls, Switches, PBX deployment, TCP/IP (IPv4) preferred
- BS or equivalent education and relevant experience
- Fluent in German to business level
What we offer:
- RSU’s (Restricted Stock Units)
- Immediate full benefits (Health, Vision, Dental) effective day one
- (25) Company Wide Holidays
- ESPP (Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Opportunities that accompany a high growth organization
RingCentral, Inc. (NYSE: RNG) is a leading provider of global enterprise cloud communications, collaboration, and contact center solutions. More flexible and cost-effective than legacy on-premises systems, the RingCentral platform empowers employees to work better together from any location, on any device, and via any mode to serve customers, improving business efficiency and customer satisfaction. The company provides unified voice, video meetings, team messaging, digital customer engagement, and integrated contact center solutions for enterprises globally. RingCentral’s open platform integrates with leading business apps and enables customers to easily customize business workflows.
RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California, and has offices around the world.
RingCentral is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to workplace diversity.