Director, HRBP (Employee Experience)
Are you looking for an opportunity where your skills and enthusiasm make a difference and where your voice will be heard? At RingCentral our award-winning environment is high-energy, team-oriented and committed to providing world-class service for its customers. We’re the #1 global cloud-based, communications provider, growing at more than 30% annually and we’re looking for team-members with an entrepreneurial spark!
RingCentral fosters career development and provides leadership training, education, workshops, and coaching for all employees. RingCentral promotes a healthy work-life balance by providing catered lunch and breakfast on a daily basis as well as a kitchen stocked with a variety of complimentary beverages and delicious snacks.
RingCentral is the largest and fastest-growing pure-play provider in this space, market capitalization of over $18 billion and we are very excited to have surpassed our previous goal of a $1 billion annual revenue run-rate ahead of schedule.
- Craig Hallum: “Predictably Exceptional Results – We’ve Come To Expect Nothing Less.”
- Deutsche Bank: “Executing like a Well-Oiled Machine.”
- Jeffries: “Firing On All Cylinders.”
- Northland: “As UCaaS Market Evolves, RNG Excels”
Job Type: Full-Time, Exempt | Location: Belmont, California
RingCentral is looking for a business oriented, dynamic Director to lead the Employee Experience Business Partner (EXBP) function and serve as strategic partner to the RingCentral leadership team. As the Director for EXBP you will lead, motivate, grow and inspire the EXBPs, drive EXBP strategy and build trusted advisor relationships across management levels.
This role will be a thought leader and the point of contact for strategic consultation around employee culture/experience including organizational design, strategic workforce planning, organizational development, policies, procedures and programs, employee relations, M&As and employment law/compliance - supported by the Employee Success Centers of Excellence (Talent Acquisition, Total Rewards, Talent Management, People Operations, Learning & Growth). The Director EXBP will report directly to the AVP, Employee Experience and be based out of our Belmont, CA office.
- Lead the global team of Employee Experience Business Partners.
- Develop sound knowledge of the business both strategically and operationally such that she/he can provide business partner consulting to the executive team, business units and regions.
- Consult on organization design & structure, team development, and building a culture and employee experience which inspires and motivates employees.
- Manage and lead effective organizational and cultural change
- Drive informed decision making by using data to identify trends and work with business leaders to determine root cause of issues; develop organizational effectiveness solutions.
- Work with clients to create and manage a workforce strategy and support execution
- Partner with other COE’s in the delivery of key Employee Success programs and services. Provide advice and feedback regarding the design and rollout of corporate wide initiatives.
- Partner with legal counsel for employee relations, investigations and compliance related issues, as needed.
- Coach leaders and executives on their own challenges as well as help them to be effective leaders and coaches for their people.
- Focus our business leaders on performance enablement which would include not only PIPs, but much more so succession planning discussions, individual development plans particularly for our top talent and quarterly people deep dives.
- Keep a pulse on the people. Monitor and identify trends and issues.
- Develop engaging and informative employee communications designed to keep employees and management knowledgeable about people initiatives.
- Lead projects and other responsibilities as assigned.
- 15+ years of experience in a progressive Business Partner role, with broad depth of experience in management coaching, organizational design, compensation, employee relations, workforce planning, training and HR policy and compliance, change/transition management processes, and HR program implementation. Previous experience with M&A activity is an advantage.
- Experience working in large global corporation, “High Tech” Industry will be a plus
- Experience leading a global team
- Bachelor's degree in Business, HR, or other related discipline; MA/MS/MBA preferred.
- Ability to drive programmatic change initiatives throughout the organization and build solid relationships at all levels including senior executive relationships.
- Must possess strong business acumen, the ability to drive results through others, strong analytical and negotiation skills, excellent process orientation.
- Demonstrated ability to translate complex business issues into HR implications and provide impactful solutions.
- Demonstrated success in a dynamic, frequently changing, and geographically dispersed environment.
- High level of professionalism, personal integrity, and dependability; Excellent consulting and facilitation skills
- Adept at working in a cross-functional environment in a highly collaborative manner.
- A high degree of flexibility and creativity, extremely organized and detail oriented, and excellent interface, communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to balance employer and employee advocacy
- Must be self-directed and able to work independently as well as in a team environment. Resourceful in finding solutions.
- Demonstrate initiative and ability to manage multiple priorities with a sense of urgency and results orientation; Must be able and willing to “roll up their sleeves and get things done” as well as possess a “can do” attitude.
- Knowledge of federal, state and local laws and statutes.
- Ability to travel as required
RingCentral, Inc. (NYSE: RNG) is a leading provider of global enterprise cloud communications, collaboration, and contact center solutions. More flexible and cost-effective than legacy on-premises systems, the RingCentral platform empowers employees to work better together from any location, on any device, and via any mode to serve customers, improving business efficiency and customer satisfaction. The company provides unified voice, video meetings, team messaging, digital customer engagement, and integrated contact center solutions for enterprises globally. RingCentral’s open platform integrates with leading business apps and enables customers to easily customize business workflows.
RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California, and has offices around the world.
RingCentral is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to workplace diversity.