VP of Marketing - SMB Business Segment
VP of Marketing - SMB Business Segment
Job Type: Full-time, Exempt
Location: Belmont, CA
RingCentral, Inc. is an award-winning global provider of cloud unified communications and collaboration solutions. More flexible and cost-effective than legacy on-premise systems, RingCentral solutions empower today’s mobile and distributed workforces to be connected anywhere and on any device through voice, video, team messaging, collaboration, SMS, conferencing, online meetings, contact center, and fax. RingCentral provides an open platform that integrates with today’s leading business apps while giving customers the flexibility to customize their own workflows.
We are a $860M company, disrupting the $150B business communications and collaboration market (Avaya, Cisco, Microsoft) with a killer product (Gartner MQ Leader last 5 years) and rapid growth (30% yoy). We are now pulling away from the competition and leaving them behind as we scale our product revenues and product capabilities. We are looking for outstanding talent to help us scale our revenues to $1b and beyond in the coming years.
- Orchestrate the global marketing strategy for Small Business, across 3 regions (North America, Asia Pacific and Europe)
- Partner with the Small Business Sales leadership on aligning marketing strategies with business & marketing plans
- Work cross functionally with marketing counterparts to introduce new paths to market.
- Identify near term priorities in conjunction with the broader SB team
- Act as an extension of the SB team and use the practitioner insight to support the growth of SB programs with the relevant marketing messages
- Identify scaled marketing methods to drive adoption of RingCentral’s paid and freemium offerings
- Build strong relationships across the business, marketing and cross-functional teams
- Deliver concise and powerful analysis of marketing impact
- Lead and manage marketing content, strategy, and its execution in collaterals —including web page copy, sales collaterals, ad campaign content, email content and more – as needed
- Partner with Sales, Marketing, and Product Marketing teams to identify, prioritize, and produce consistent positioning and messaging
- Develop creative for performance marketing campaigns on short timelines
- BA/BS degree
- 8+ years experience of content/digital marketing, brand management, marketing communications, content strategy or similar field
- Knowledge of online advertising industry and/or small & medium businesses
- Experience managing and/or mentoring a team
- Direct first-hand experience with managing paid online media
- Obsessed with keeping things simple and to the point. Translating complex concepts into easy-to-understand materials is key
- A passion and strong understanding of and experience with SMB marketing and the SMB audience
- Experience and willingness to develop practitioner marketing content by hand and program manage the creative process
- Demonstrated marketing results across marketing objectives
- Ability to handle the pace by removing ambiguity and prioritizing effectively
- Proven track record of a mentor, with strong cross-functional relationship and leadership skills
RingCentral, Inc. (NYSE: RNG) is a leading provider of global enterprise cloud communications, collaboration, and contact center solutions. More flexible and cost-effective than legacy on-premises systems, the RingCentral platform empowers employees to Work as OneTM from any location, on any device, and via any mode to better serve customers, improving business efficiency and customer satisfaction. The company provides unified voice, video meetings, team messaging, digital customer engagement, and integrated contact center solutions for enterprises globally. RingCentral’s open platform integrates with leading business apps and enables customers to easily customize business workflows. RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California, and has offices around the world.
RingCentral is an EEO/AA employer.