Senior Product Marketing, GTM – Strategic Partnerships
Are you looking for an opportunity where your skills and enthusiasm make a difference and where your voice will be heard? At RingCentral our award-winning environment is high-energy, team-oriented and committed to providing world-class service for its customers. We’re the #1 global cloud-based, communications provider, growing at more than 30% annually and we’re looking for team-members with an entrepreneurial spark!
RingCentral fosters career development and provides leadership training, education, workshops, and coaching for all employees. RingCentral promotes a healthy work-life balance by providing catered lunch and breakfast on a daily basis as well as a kitchen stocked with a variety of complimentary beverages and delicious snacks.
RingCentral is the largest and fastest-growing pure-play provider in this space, market capitalization of over $18 billion and we are very excited to have surpassed our previous goal of a $1 billion annual revenue run-rate ahead of schedule.
- Craig Hallum: “Predictably Exceptional Results – We’ve Come To Expect Nothing Less.”
- Deutsche Bank: “Executing like a Well-Oiled Machine.”
- Jeffries: “Firing On All Cylinders.”
- Northland: “As UCaaS Market Evolves, RNG Excels”
Job Type: Full-Time, Exempt | Location: Belmont California, Remote
RingCentral is looking for a Product Marketing Campaign Content Manager to join a discrete group with in our GTM Product Marketing team focusing on strategic partnerships. This highly visible, cross-functional role will provide you the opportunity to identify and execute strategies to further extend our #1 market leadership in Cloud Communications and the Universal Communications as a Service (UCaaS) market.
Work with sales, product management and the broader marketing team. This role requires you to assist in the development, enablement, and measuring of strategic multi-channel campaigns in coordination with strategic partners. The Product Marketing Campaign Content Manager role will focus on creating and managing lifecycle campaigns to build demand, accelerate adoption and upsell motions.
If you thrive in a fast paced, highly energetic, collaborative environment, and want the opportunity to make impact look no further.
This individual will work out of the Belmont, CA headquarters; and requires experience working with global team.
- Collaborate with internal and external teams to define campaign strategies and critical components as well as support and manage all aspects of the campaign process, such as: Messaging strategy, content, targeting/re-targeting, internal and external reviews, testing, optimization and reporting.
- Drive alignment and consistent messaging across all GTM functions in close collaboration with Sales, Channel, Business Development, Marketing and Product Management.
- Conceive, develop and execute programs to support Sales, Partners, Customer Success to drive new business, drive adoption and delight customers with services across our complete solution portfolio.
- Create impactful sales content including call guides, elevator pitches, social selling assets, sales enablement presentations and competitive analysis.
- Create impactful marketing content including infographics, eBooks, TCO tools, customer case studies, videos, white papers and presentations.
- Lead key programs and initiatives in close collaboration with stakeholders; serving as their main point of contact.
- Develop a deep knowledge and insights for all target buyer personas, verticals and industries.
- Deliver compelling and engaging presentations to external customers & partners-- as well as delivering interactive sales enablement sessions including role plays, stand-and-delivers and competitive Q&As.
- Use various sources of data and analytics to do market analysis and develop strategies
Desired Responsibilities and Experience:
- 5+ years of experience
- Ability to communicate effectively (written and verbally) with both technical and non-technical audiences;
- Solid understanding of the sales process, sales stages and sales methodologies; ability to identify GTM best practices; demonstrated track record of impacting the increase of sales
- Comfortable working with a variety of direct and indirect sellers and sales channels; success in enabling a variety seller such as inbound/outbound Marketing, Business Development Reps, Account Executives, Sales Consultants
- Experience in developing messaging or selling to one or more of the following: consumer, prosumer, SMB or enterprise customers
- Demonstrated experience in account-based marketing, use of digital selling or modern social selling techniques
- Confident in your customer storytelling and reference selling skills
- Familiarity with any of the following: Salesforce, Tableau, LinkedIn, Marketo is a plus
- Demonstrated experience in one or more of the following business functions: Sales, marketing, business analytics, CRM, customer support, customer care, finance, facilities, operations, IT or Application Development is a plus
- Highly collaborative with excellent problem solving, creativity, calculated risk-taking, analytical skills and decision making
- Self-starter able to deliver high-quality results while working in a fast-paced “startup within a public company” environment
RingCentral, Inc. (NYSE: RNG) is a leading provider of global enterprise cloud communications, collaboration, and contact center solutions. More flexible and cost-effective than legacy on-premises systems, the RingCentral platform empowers employees to work better together from any location, on any device, and via any mode to serve customers, improving business efficiency and customer satisfaction. The company provides unified voice, video meetings, team messaging, digital customer engagement, and integrated contact center solutions for enterprises globally. RingCentral’s open platform integrates with leading business apps and enables customers to easily customize business workflows.
RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California, and has offices around the world.
RingCentral is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to workplace diversity.