Channel Signature Account Manager
Channel Signature Account Manager
Job Type: Full Time, Non-Exempt
Location: Denver, CO
RingCentral, Inc. is an award-winning global provider of cloud unified communications and collaboration solutions. More flexible and cost-effective than legacy on premise systems, RingCentral solutions empower today’s mobile and distributed workforces to be connected anywhere and on any device through voice, video, team messaging, collaboration, SMS, conferencing, online meetings, contact center, and fax. RingCentral provides an open platform that integrates with today’s leading business apps while giving customers the flexibility to customize their own workflows. We are a $650M company, disrupting the $100B business communications and collaboration market (Avaya, Cisco, Microsoft) with a killer product (Gartner MQ Leader last 3 years) and rapid growth (30%). We are now pulling away from the competition and leaving them behind as we scale our product revenues and product capabilities. We are looking for outstanding talent to help us scale our revenues to $1b and beyond in the coming years.
You will proactively manage a list of RingCentral’s premier existing customers acquired through channel partners and tasked with cultivating and saturating business within these accounts. With ownership of 400+ current accounts your goal is to uncover and capitalize on upsell opportunities as well as provide a high level of customer service. You will leverage your B2B solution selling skills to grow your book of business and add to the thousands of businesses already using RingCentral for their communication needs. This position is an inside sales/account management role and will be worked from our office in Denver.
- You’ll become the resident expert on the RingCentral services including Mobile, Office, and Contact.
- Center and sell our hosted VoIP platform, call management services, and IP hardware.
- Develop a strong understanding of key differentiators, internal/external systems, sales methodologies and processes.
- Be an innovator that will help our global company discover new ways to sell our service and drive new business initiatives.
- Align with our channel partners to leverage the unique relationships they have with their customers to maximize revenue growth and minimize churn.
- 3-5 years of B2B sales experience, preferably in technology sector.
- Demonstrated sales record of meeting and exceeding sales quotas.
- Success in maintaining existing customer base, cultivating new business, upselling services/products.
- Ability to explore and make recommendations to customers based on customer needs.
- Excellent customer service orientation, face-to-face and on the phone to support remote users.
- Strong initiative and creativity applied through technology.
- Vibrant and energetic attitude, willingness to perform and get things done.
- Experience working in the channel a plus.
What we offer:
- Base Salary
- Uncapped Commissions (Paid Monthly) with exponential multiplier increases
- RSU's (Restricted Stock Units)
- Immediate benefits (Health, Vision, Dental – individual employee) effective day one at no cost to you
- (10) Company Wide Holidays
- Unlimited Paid Time off (performance based)
- ESPP (Employee Stock Purchase Plan)
- Opportunities that accompany a high growth organization
RingCentral, Inc. (NYSE: RNG) is a leading provider of global enterprise cloud communications, collaboration, and contact center solutions. More flexible and cost-effective than legacy on-premises systems, the RingCentral platform empowers employees to Work as OneTM from any location, on any device, and via any mode to better serve customers, improving business efficiency and customer satisfaction. The company provides unified voice, video meetings, team messaging, digital customer engagement, and integrated contact center solutions for enterprises globally. RingCentral’s open platform integrates with leading business apps and enables customers to easily customize business workflows. RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California, and has offices around the world.
RingCentral is an EEO/AA employer.