Contact Center SME
Are you looking for an opportunity where your skills and enthusiasm make a difference and where your voice will be heard? At RingCentral our award-winning environment is high-energy, team-oriented and committed to providing world-class service for its customers. We’re the #1 global cloud-based, communications provider, growing at more than 30% annually and we’re looking for team-members with an entrepreneurial spark!
RingCentral fosters career development and provides leadership training, education, workshops, and coaching for all employees. To ensure that everyone has a healthy work-life balance, employees have a Culture Club that creates office celebrations throughout the year.
Job Type: Full Time | Location: Manila, Philippines
The RingCentral Contact Center team is looking for an SME that will support the contact center operations team resolve, enhance, and improve RingCentral’s use of the InContact platform in the continuous delivery of world-class, integrated enterprise communications solutions.
The right candidate will have had at least 3 to 5 years of experience working on the InContact ecosystem and a good understanding of Cloud technology. From this background, s/he will bring strong domain expertise that specialize addressing basic to complex InContact issues such as (but not limited to) product set-up, connectivity and porting, skills set-up, scripting (i.e. multi-level IVR scripting), and security. By default, the SME shall be the resident tech support guru, providing valuable training and up-skilling for RingCentral employees in Tech, Sales, and Implementations.
Because of their special skillset, the InContact SME’s duties are utilized both in the technical and business front. Some responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Investigating, diagnosing and solving InContact system faults.
- Guide RingCentral employees in finding workarounds and/or troubleshooting issues for the InContact platform.
- Perform root-cause analysis for problems, simple or complex.
- Act as consultants, looking for opportunities where customer enhancements can be worked into the system.
- Create and deploy scripts when required.
- Work with multiple teams in identifying, creating, and facilitating new measures to improve the service of the company.
- Provide support, including process documentation and reporting.
- Perform other things that may be assigned from time to time.
- Possess an analytical mindset. Innately curious and creative.
- Have strong attention to details and problem solving skills – must know how to think outside the box.
- Possess excellent listening and probing skills plus the ability to interact confidently with clients to establish what the problem is and explain the solution.
- Be familiar with the InContact product line – their workings and set up.
- Be comfortable performing a wide variety of tasks and working with multiple systems, teams and software packages.
- Be eager to learn and grow with a dynamic team in a fast-paced environment.
- Be a self-starter.
- Not afraid to roll up his/her sleeves and do what it takes to get the job done.
- Must be able to work US hours
- B.A./B.S. required
- 3-5 years of InContact experience, preferred.
RingCentral, Inc. (NYSE: RNG) is a leading provider of global enterprise cloud communications, collaboration, and contact center solutions. More flexible and cost-effective than legacy on-premises systems, the RingCentral platform empowers employees to work better together from any location, on any device, and via any mode to serve customers, improving business efficiency and customer satisfaction. The company provides unified voice, video meetings, team messaging, digital customer engagement, and integrated contact center solutions for enterprises globally. RingCentral’s open platform integrates with leading business apps and enables customers to easily customize business workflows.
RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California, and has offices around the world.
RingCentral is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to workplace diversity.