Site Reliability Engineer
Site Reliability Engineer
Job Type: Full-Time
Location: Denver, CO
The RingCentral environment is dynamic, success-driven, team-oriented and committed to providing world class service for its customers. Do you have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment? We are looking for candidates with an entrepreneurial spark!
We’re not a phone company; we’re a cloud business-solutions provider. We've thrown out the old PBX along with its rigid rules and eliminated the complexity and unnecessary expense of managing business communications the old way.
RingCentral is a leading Unified Communications as a Service (UCaaS) provider, offering an innovating suite of telephony, contact center, video conferencing, and collaboration products for enterprise, mid-size companies, and small businesses.
Our engineering team is working to build a modern video conferencing service based on WebRTC. As a Site Reliability Engineer at RingCentral You will work in a small team of engineers responsible for managing all environments of a high-load service product. We are passionate about quality and automation and working hard on reducing toil. We work closely with developers in a highly collaborative environment. You will contribute not only to the product, but also to the continuous improvement of team’s productivity.
- Be responsible for installation of components to LAB, STAGE and PROD environments
- Implement monitoring and create dashboards with metrics and triggers
- Plan resource consumption
- Respond to emerging problems in a timely manner and competently interact with the development team to solve them
- As with every member of the team participate in shifts in PagerDuty
- Automate routine tasks (bash, python)
- Become an expert in high-loaded video conferencing subsystem
- Wide technical erudition
- 2 + years experience working with telecommunication service platforms
- OS Linux Administration level
- Understanding TCP/IP stack
- Experience of remote administration of servers, network equipment
- Experience working with complex systems made of many interdependent components
- Understanding application monitoring principles
- Knowledge of at least one scripting programming language
- Experience with Jenkins
- Experience with Graphite, Grafana, InfluxDb, Kapacitor
- Experience with LogStash, ElasticSearch, Kibana
- Experience with Docker
- Experience with AWS or Google Cloud
RingCentral, Inc. (NYSE: RNG) is a global provider of cloud unified communications and collaboration solutions. More flexible and cost-effective than legacy on-premise systems, RingCentral empowers today’s mobile and distributed workforces to be connected anywhere and on any device through voice, video, team messaging, collaboration, SMS, conferencing, online meetings, contact center, and fax. RingCentral provides an open platform that integrates with today’s leading business apps while giving customers the flexibility to customize their own workflows. RingCentral is a leader in the 2016 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Unified Communications as a Service Worldwide for the second consecutive year. RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, Calif.
RingCentral is an EEO/AA employer.