RingCentral provides cloud business phone systems designed for today's mobile, distributed business world. The RingCentral technology platform eliminates the need for expensive and technically complex on-premise legacy phone systems. By combining a hosted, multi-extension business phone system with advanced voice and fax functionality, RingCentral simplifies business communications for modern, flexible business environments.
The RingCentral environment is fast paced, high octane, success driven, team oriented and committed to growing the business in a virtually untapped market. Do you have the ability to thrive in a startup environment? We are looking for candidates with an entrepreneurial spark!
The HR specialist position is responsible for providing comprehensive employment related advice and associated services in line with the corporate plan. The position will also assist with and contribute to the implementation and review strategies and policy, including Organization Development and Employee strategies whilst also learning to guide and advise managers on the application and interpretation of those policies.
The essential functions listed below are representative of duties performed by this job title. Duties generally include but are not limited to the following:
- Support and where appropriate, be involved in, disciplinary, capability, and grievance investigations/ hearings as designated by the HR Business Manager.
- Supporting and advising Managers in the organization and external partners in employee relations matters under the guidance of the HR Business Manager.
- Support the management of change process with advice, guidance, and liaison with affected employees under the guidance of the HR Business Manager.
- Supporting the HR Business Manager in delivering projects.
- Carrying out research into emerging employment legislation and best practice to support employee strategy delivery.
- To work with HR systems and procedures on the development, implementation, and maintenance of the HR IT system.
- Assisting the HR Business Manager in developing initiatives to encourage good attendance at work, employee well-being, and the employee recognition scheme.
- Administration of the government-mandated and company-initiated benefits program and providing assistance on the time-keeping attendance system/ mechanism of the company.
- Bachelor's degree and relevant industry experience.
- Minimum of 5 to 7 years of experience resolving employee relations issues.
- Working knowledge of multiple human resource disciplines, including compensation and benefits practices, organizational diagnosis, employee relations, diversity, performance management, and labor employment laws.
- Excellent Verbal and Written Communication Skills
- Exceptional Probing Skills
- Excellent Comprehension and Listening Skills
- Business Acumen
- Ethical Practice
- Global & Cultural Awareness
- HR Expertise
- Relationship Management