We are looking for a highly motivated, over-achieving, hands-on Executive Assistant who can embrace a well-paced, dynamic environment to provide high-level administrative support. We need a professional EA that has experience in supporting the C-level.
We need a candidate that understands heavy calendars, Concur for expenses,
Previous experience with international and domestic travel arrangements, meeting preparation, as well as strong knowledge and expertise in Microsoft PowerPoint for numerous executive presentations. The individual should be an effective communicator who can embrace our technological unified communication business and hit the ground running.
- Manage and maintain all aspects of the Executives’
schedule includingmanaging complex calendars, arranging meetings, appointments and travel arrangements.
- Interface with top level executive, staff and occasional visiting clientele.
- Generate and format strategic business documents and presentations.
- Assist with travel arrangements, provide directions, provide documents as needed, and file expenses for reimbursement.
- Ability to prioritise multiple tasks, meet deadlines and maintain high-quality attention to detail
- Arrange company events, business meetings, and employee team building activities or special projects.
- Create weekly reports for high-level executives to communicate achievements, upcoming initiatives, and status updates.
- Use tact, discretion and good judgement in handling sensitive and confidential information.
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally with executives up to 30% to provide
onsitesupport during business meetings, conferences, events, etc.
- Minimum 3 years of experience supporting executives at a publicly traded company. Prior experience in mid- to senior-level administration, business, management, or related field.
- Excellent organisational skills with an ability to think proactively and anticipate executive needs.
- Strong, professional presence and presentation with polished verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience managing relationships, scheduling and facilitating internal communication with Executive Staff and
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, results-oriented culture.
- Responsiveness, multi-tasking, project management, attention to detail, and prioritisation skills
- Strong interpersonal and relationship-building skills.
- High proficiency of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Willingness to learn and adapt to new responsibilities.
- Experience exercising discretion and confidentiality with sensitive company information.
- High attention to detail and ability to maintain a high commitment to excellence
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California, and has offices around the world.
RingCentral is an EEOC employer.