Cybersecurity Compliance Lead
Are you looking for an opportunity where your skills and enthusiasm make a difference and where your voice will be heard? At RingCentral our award-winning environment is high-energy, team-oriented and committed to providing world-class service for its customers. We’re the #1 global cloud-based, communications provider, growing at more than 30% annually and we’re looking for team-members with an entrepreneurial spark!
RingCentral fosters career development and provides leadership training, education, workshops, and coaching for all employees. RingCentral promotes a healthy work-life balance by providing catered lunch and breakfast on a daily basis as well as a kitchen stocked with a variety of complimentary beverages and delicious snacks.
RingCentral is the largest and fastest-growing pure-play provider in this space, market capitalization of over $18 billion and we are very excited to have surpassed our previous goal of a $1 billion annual revenue run-rate ahead of schedule.
- Craig Hallum: “Predictably Exceptional Results – We’ve Come To Expect Nothing Less.”
- Deutsche Bank: “Executing like a Well-Oiled Machine.”
- Jeffries: “Firing On All Cylinders.”
- Northland: “As UCaaS Market Evolves, RNG Excels”
We’re creating cool, disruptive products and we need your help!
Job Type: Full-Time | Location: Belmont, CA
Essential Job Functions:
- Lead various governance, risk & compliance projects end to end, from design phase to closure phase. Perform continuous monitoring.
- Lead various compliance audits (such as SOC2, HITRUST,etc.) from planning phase to completion phase.
- Perform planning, scoping, execution and liaising with auditors and manage compliance & security audits.
- Develop project timeline, roadmap and list of required tasks for various teams. Be the security SME for driving compliance efforts & initiatives.
- Analyze security controls and compliance requirements for various frameworks such as SOC2, HIPAA, HITRUST, PCI/DSS, ISO27001, FedRAMP and Privacy Impact Assessments. Perform internal gap assessments for new frameworks as needed.
- Work closely with product, regulatory, privacy, security, engineering, operations, sales, marketing to initiate and implement compliance initiatives.
- Develop governance, risk & compliance measurements and metrics to report up to executive management.
- Participate in customer meetings and explain security topics and domains. Develop related material as needed.
- Review and update partner, vendor contracts security terms. Manage & perform ongoing and annual security review of vendors.
- Respond to customer RFPs and review customer contracts on an ongoing basis, and build customer facing security material as needed.
- Assist with compliance and security engineering projects as needed.
- Project Management - Plan and manage several projects to meet compliance and security requirements. Effectively communicate with other teams at RingCentral during the entire project cycle.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field or equivalent, is required.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in the field of Information Security, Cybersecurity, Audit and/or Compliance is required.
- SaaS or Cloud security experience required.
- CISSP certification or PCI ISA (Internal Security Assessor) designation required.
- Expert level knowledge of at least two or more security frameworks (such as ISO 27001, PCI, SOC2, NIST, etc.) and ability to determine measures that will satisfy controls, design controls and determine solutions is strongly
- Strong knowledge of additional security frameworks (CIS Critical Controls, HIPAA, HITRUST, ASD Strategies to Mitigate Cyber Security Incidents, UK Cyber Essentials, etc.) would be desirable.
RingCentral, Inc. (NYSE: RNG) is a leading provider of global enterprise cloud communications, collaboration, and contact center solutions. More flexible and cost-effective than legacy on-premises systems, the RingCentral platform empowers employees to work better together from any location, on any device, and via any mode to serve customers, improving business efficiency and customer satisfaction. The company provides unified voice, video meetings, team messaging, digital customer engagement, and integrated contact center solutions for enterprises globally. RingCentral’s open platform integrates with leading business apps and enables customers to easily customize business workflows.
RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California, and has offices around the world.
RingCentral is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to workplace diversity.