Mobile Lifecycle Marketing Manager
Are you looking for an opportunity where your skills and enthusiasm make a difference and where your voice will be heard? At RingCentral our award-winning environment is high-energy, team-oriented and committed to providing world-class service for its customers. We’re the #1 global cloud-based, communications provider, growing at more than 30% annually and we’re looking for team-members with an entrepreneurial spark!
RingCentral fosters career development and provides leadership training, education, workshops, and coaching for all employees. RingCentral promotes a healthy work-life balance by providing catered lunch and breakfast on a daily basis as well as a kitchen stocked with a variety of complimentary beverages and delicious snacks.
Job Type: Full-Time| Location: Belmont, California
We are looking for a top-notch mobile in-app lifecycle marketer to develop and execute mobile in-app lifecycle programs and initiatives to drive higher engagement and retention within our customer base. Our ideal candidate is a creative, analytical, and curious self-starter who can multitask and lead. You’ll need to balance strategic thinking with tactical execution and love representing the voice of our company to cultivate positive customer experiences. The role will work closely with other channel leaders to enhance the reach and impact of our customer engagement and adoption initiatives for all segments of the market.
- Help define and drive strategy to increase engagement across all mobile in-app messaging streams; including onboarding, lifecycle campaigns, and re-engagement
- Own mobile in-app communication development and execution with content, relevancy, smart segmentation and personalization to drive customer engagement and adoption
- Plan and execute ongoing testing (layout, format, frequency, copy, etc.) to continuously improve performance focused on user engagement driving towards our KPIs
- Be the Mobile In-App SME who partners with Upsell, PMM, Channels, Content and Customer Support teams to drive best practices
- Develop weekly, monthly, and ad hoc reporting on performance
- Leverage data to prioritize initiatives, including own automated dashboards to measure and report on campaign progress and effectiveness
- Monitor the marketplace to keep ahead on best practices, best-in-class vendor opportunities and strategies of our competitors and other leading marketers.
- Bachelor’s degree with Marketing focus, M.B.A. preferred
- Minimum of 6 years mobile marketing experience within hi-tech or high-volume setting
- Strong hands-on background in mobile marketing automation tools and/or Pendo, Marketo
- Mobile marketing strategy experience; must have experience developing and managing strategic mobile marketing testing plans
- Deep knowledge and thorough understanding of mobile marketing best practices, particularly in an omni-channel company
- Deep knowledge and thorough understanding of mobile marketing industry, providers and emerging trends
- Proven ability to translate analytic data into strategic insights that drive successful marketing programs
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong project management skills; ability to manage multiple priorities under tight deadlines, in a busy, fast-paced environment
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and problem solve. Excellent time management skills
- Creative self-starter with a can-do attitude. Can work independently, self-reliant, and self-motivated
RingCentral, Inc. (NYSE: RNG) is a leading provider of global enterprise cloud communications, collaboration, and contact center solutions. More flexible and cost-effective than legacy on-premises systems, the RingCentral platform empowers employees to work better together from any location, on any device, and via any mode to serve customers, improving business efficiency and customer satisfaction. The company provides unified voice, video meetings, team messaging, digital customer engagement, and integrated contact center solutions for enterprises globally. RingCentral’s open platform integrates with leading business apps and enables customers to easily customize business workflows.
RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California, and has offices around the world.
RingCentral is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to workplace diversity.