Job Type: Full-Time, Exempt
Location: Belmont, CA
Department: Program Management
The RingCentral environment is dynamic, success-driven, team-oriented and committed to providing world class service for its customers. Do you have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment? We are looking for candidates with an entrepreneurial spark!
We’re not a phone company; we’re a cloud business-solutions provider. We've thrown out the old PBX along with its rigid rules and eliminated the complexity and unnecessary expense of managing business communications the old way.
RingCentral fosters career development and provides leadership training, education, workshops, and coaching for all employees. RingCentral promotes a healthy work-life balance by providing catered lunch and breakfast on a daily basis as well as a kitchen stocked with a variety of complimentary beverages and delicious snacks.
We’re creating cool, disruptive products and we need your help!
RingCentral is looking for a Program Manager to be a key leader in the launch of the Avaya Cloud Office (ACO) offering. As a Program Manager, this role is responsible for the delivery of an integrated launch strategy, process and execution plan. He/she will play a management role in traceability and management of the cross-functional teams for ACO launch and beyond.
- Strategic Partnership Management – Responsible for the partnership governance, escalation path, and risk and issues management to ensure cross-functional department managers deliver a successful ACO launch and the overall deal thesis.
- Tracking and Reporting – Monitor all cross-functional projects from initiation through delivery and successful transition and adoption by the Business and IT for ongoing sustainability. Responsible for managing the project timelines and driving teams to achieve progress according to these plans & timelines.
- Communication – Serve as the central point of contact for leadership and other cross-functional teams. Works closely across business units, project teams and department leaders to ensure Senior Leaders and/or Executive Sponsors are provided with the information needed to make timely and effective decisions about strategic priorities and activities.
- You own the ACO launch plan and execution, soup to nuts. You work with a virtual team (Sales, Marketing, Product, IT, etc.) of cross-functional leaders to orchestrate impactful strategic planning and execution and proactively navigate challenges as they arise.
- Your typical day will range from running meetings, keeping track of progress, checking in with your cross-functional leaders, wrangling calendars to ensure stakeholders unjam log-jams, and collaborate with colleagues effectively.
- You quickly establish rapport, credibility, trust, and respect throughout the organization at all levels, and be viewed as a team player with exceptional communication, analytical, and leadership skills.
- Nurture the relationships with our partnered company through the development of authentic, trusting working relationships & a thoughtful change management program.
- Coordinate and lead cross-functional meetings, document decisions & follow-up on actions.
- You leverage existing tools and processes and identify opportunities to improve processes and collaboratively institutionalize them.
- Conduct ad-hoc qualitative and quantitative analyses for strategic planning and integration efforts.
We are looking for a self-starter with a proven ability to execute both strategically and tactically, and someone who is excited to do what it takes to make the company successful.
- Results-Driven: You can be counted on to exceed goals successfully. You steadfastly push yourself and others for results. You are not afraid to roll up your sleeves and do what it takes- no matter how small the task.
- Excellent planning and execution skills: You own and are accountable for delivering the execution to the overall strategy. You can see opportunities for synergy and partnership where others can't. You can simplify complex processes. You are exceptional at planning and can anticipate and adjust for problems and roadblocks.
- Strong communication skills: You communicate information and ideas to individuals and teams in an articulate, focused and compelling way.
- Collaborative: You love to collaborate with peers, engineers, operations, product managers, executives, and designers and inspire them to do their best.
- Strong leadership qualities including a hands-on, non-bureaucratic leadership style, to include open and frequent communications at all levels of the organizations. Must be able to facilitate groups, mobilize people and agree quickly strategies that communicate and provide direction.
- Quick Learner: Because this role interfaces with all parts of the company, your ability to deep dive and understand the workings and issues of many departments is critical.
- Adaptable and willing to work in fluid business situations.
- 5+ years of cross-functional, cross-disciplinary and Technical Product Program management experience.
- Experience in process and technology integration or migrations.
- Experience overseeing complex programs with multi-project timelines.
- Experience in Cloud, SaaS, Software, or telecommunications.
RingCentral, Inc. (NYSE: RNG) is a leading provider of global enterprise cloud communications, collaboration, and contact center solutions. More flexible and cost-effective than legacy on-premises systems, the RingCentral platform empowers employees to Work as OneTM from any location, on any device, and via any mode to better serve customers, improving business efficiency and customer satisfaction. The company provides unified voice, video meetings, team messaging, digital customer engagement, and integrated contact center solutions for enterprises globally. RingCentral’s open platform integrates with leading business apps and enables customers to easily customize business workflows. RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California, and has offices around the world.
RingCentral is an EEO/AA employer.