SEO Content Writer
RingCentral provides cloud business phone systems designed for today's mobile, distributed business world. The RingCentral technology platform eliminates the need for expensive and technically complex on-premise legacy phone systems. By combining a hosted, multi-extension business phone system with advanced voice and fax functionality, RingCentral simplifies business communications for modern, flexible business environments.
The RingCentral environment is fast paced, high octane, success driven, team oriented and committed to growing the business in a virtually untapped market. Do you have the ability to thrive in a startup environment? We are looking for candidates with an entrepreneurial spark!
RingCentral, an award-winning and leading provider of Unified Communications as a Service (UCaaS), is looking for a Content Writer to join a dynamic SEO team focused on developing high performing content that drives quality organic traffic.
- Conducting topic research and writing compelling content for blogs, social media accounts, and websites
- Crafting effective page elements (e.g. titles, meta descriptions, headings) for site pages
- Reviewing existing and planned website pages and conducting competitor research to identify content opportunities
- Providing clear, detailed, data-backed recommendations for incorporating valuable keywords and phrases into site content
- Identifying internal linking opportunities within content
- Must be fluent in the English language, preferably with a background in journalism or creative writing
- Prior experience in copy writing and content marketing
- Ability to think both creatively and critically
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Experience in the tech industry and/or working knowledge of SEO best practices is a plus but not required
Now, a little more about us...
RingCentral, Inc. is a leading provider of cloud business communications solutions. Easier to manage and more flexible than on-premise communications systems, RingCentral’s cloud solution meets the needs of modern distributed and mobile workforces, while eliminating the expense of on-premise hardware and software. RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California.