Project Manager - Unified Client
Are you looking for an opportunity where your skills and enthusiasm make a difference and where your voice will be heard? At RingCentral our award-winning environment is high-energy, team-oriented and committed to providing world-class service for its customers. We’re the #1 global cloud-based, communications provider, growing at more than 30% annually and we’re looking for team-members with an entrepreneurial spark!
RingCentral fosters career development and provides leadership training, education, workshops, and coaching for all employees. RingCentral promotes a healthy work-life balance by providing catered lunch and breakfast on a daily basis as well as a kitchen stocked with a variety of complimentary beverages and delicious snacks.
The Professional Services Project Manager at RingCentral will play a key role in helping RingCentral’s strategic goals in growing the value and adoption of the suite of RingCentral products and services.
- Run Projects that contain unified communication in a SAAS environment
- Manage the implementation remotely (over the phone) in a wide array of configurations and customer environments.
- Lead customers through all phases of implementation
- Manage the execution of multiple, simultaneous implementation projects; effectively communicate plans, progress and status both internally and to the customer.
- Providing technical architecture leadership, analysis, design, development, and enhancement.
- Create schedules for rollouts of multiple locations
- Overcome project and task management stumbling blocks and hurdles to keep projects on track.
- Break projects and tasks down to manageable pieces.
- Develop accurate and realistic performance and time estimates
- Manage multiple projects without losing effectiveness and losing your sanity
- Manage projects and still make time for daily work responsibilities, ie: Time tracking, project status updates, closure activities.
- Become a personal driver of RingCentral initiatives current and future.
- Responsible for reporting daily, weekly and monthly on project status.
- Working with clients to gather information and set up porting from their existing carriers to RingCentral
- Monitor projects to ensure we are meeting customer expectations for delivery
- Track project performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short and long term goals.
- Develop project plans to be shared with clients as well as other staff members.
- Plan and monitor adherence to schedules
- Experience working with RingCentral products (a must)
- Strong technical understanding of the RingCentral solution portfolio
- Experience Unified Communications
- Experience with porting telephone numbers (preferred)
- Strong and effective customer communication skills.
- Experience working with Salesforce.com
- Must possess strong analytical skills with the ability to identify, analyze, interpret and solve both practical as well as highly complex problems.
- Must possess excellent computer skills including extensive spreadsheet knowledge, and word processing. Windows based software and Excel required. Experience in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and MS Project preferred.
- High levels empathy; excellent soft skills and customer service best practices
- Able to pick up and retain a wide breadth of knowledge
- Consistent follow through and ability to hit deadlines
- Exceptional prioritization skills
- Agile and adaptable; able to handle a fast changing landscape and think on your toes
- Self-motivated, driving projects to completion,
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality and professionalism
- Certified Project Management skills are desired
RingCentral, Inc. (NYSE: RNG) is a leading provider of global enterprise cloud communications, collaboration, and contact center solutions. More flexible and cost-effective than legacy on-premises systems, the RingCentral platform empowers employees to work better together from any location, on any device, and via any mode to serve customers, improving business efficiency and customer satisfaction. The company provides unified voice, video meetings, team messaging, digital customer engagement, and integrated contact center solutions for enterprises globally. RingCentral’s open platform integrates with leading business apps and enables customers to easily customize business workflows.
RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California, and has offices around the world.
RingCentral is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to workplace diversity.