Senior Revenue Analyst
Are you looking for an opportunity where your skills and enthusiasm make a difference and where your voice will be heard? At RingCentral our award-winning environment is high-energy, team-oriented and committed to providing world-class service for its customers. We’re the #1 global cloud-based, communications provider, growing at more than 30% annually and we’re looking for team-members with an entrepreneurial spark!
RingCentral fosters career development and provides leadership training, education, workshops, and coaching for all employees. RingCentral promotes a healthy work-life balance by providing catered lunch and breakfast on a daily basis as well as a kitchen stocked with a variety of complimentary beverages and delicious snacks.
RingCentral is the largest and fastest-growing pure-play provider in this space, market capitalization of over $18 billion and we are very excited to have surpassed our previous goal of a $1 billion annual revenue run-rate ahead of schedule.
- Craig Hallum: “Predictably Exceptional Results – We’ve Come To Expect Nothing Less.”
- Deutsche Bank: “Executing like a Well-Oiled Machine.”
- Jeffries: “Firing On All Cylinders.”
- Northland: “As UCaaS Market Evolves, RNG Excels”
We’re creating cool, disruptive products and we need your help!
Job Type: Full-Time – Exempt | Location: Belmont, California
We are looking for a high-energy, hands-on Senior Revenue Analyst who has the ability to work in a collaborative and independent setting to join our team. The ideal candidate must possess strong analytical and communication skills. This person will need to interpret, present, and explain complex accounting issues to various internal business partners and external auditors, and must be able to develop and manage processes and controls. The Senior Revenue Analyst will be expected to exhibit high professional standards and attention to detail while working on numerous routine and ad hoc accounting and billing operation support functions. Other valued attributes that we are seeking are a strong work ethic, and consistent performance with a sense of urgency and commitment.
- Ensure revenue recognition is in accordance with company policy and SaaS revenue recognition accounting standards
- Assist with month end and quarter end close activities
- Prepare journal entries for revenue, deferred revenue and accounts receivable related accounts on a worldwide basis.
- Prepare deal/contract summaries for material completed transactions
- Assist with financial audits including reconciliations, support documentation, and communication with external auditors
- Assist with managing and resolving Billing and Revenue Operation cases
- Support and participate on revenue accounting as well as order to cash cycle related projects.
- Assist in various projects as needed
- This position requires a bachelor’s degree in accounting, business administration or related field and/or 1-2 years’ experience in accounting or finance.
- Experience of working with NetSuite or other major ERP systems is a plus.
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills
- Must have software/SaaS experience.
- Must have solid verbal and written communication skills, and the ability to communicate complex information in a clear and concise manner.
RingCentral, Inc. (NYSE: RNG) is a leading provider of global enterprise cloud communications, collaboration, and contact center solutions. More flexible and cost-effective than legacy on-premises systems, the RingCentral platform empowers employees to work better together from any location, on any device, and via any mode to serve customers, improving business efficiency and customer satisfaction. The company provides unified voice, video meetings, team messaging, digital customer engagement, and integrated contact center solutions for enterprises globally. RingCentral’s open platform integrates with leading business apps and enables customers to easily customize business workflows.
RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California, and has offices around the world.
RingCentral is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to workplace diversity.