Marketing Solutions Engineer
Marketing Solutions Engineer
Type: Full-time, Exempt
Location: Belmont, California
The Marketing Solutions Engineer will work in a fast-paced environment, with diverse data sets and technologies to produce production quality, scalable, automated, solutions to a diverse set of data & marketing infrastructure challenges.
Reporting to our Chief Marketing Data Scientist, this individual will have the freedom to utilize the latest technologies to design approaches for achieving new insights, create innovative applications from the ground up and design innovative process flows.
This role will collaborate closely with our Technology & Revenue Operations teams, with the ultimate goal of helping RingCentral redefine the Marketing, Sales and Customer experience.
About the Job:
- Manage multiple Marketing Solutions projects to operationalize new workflow processes:
- Research and design prototypes of new combinations of datasets from various Marketing systems
- Partner with Marketing and Sales teams as the Subject Matter Expert on strategic initiatives
- Develop deep understanding of Marketing systems integrations & data sources and schemas
- Identify process and system integration gaps & collaborate to define remediation paths
- Design flexible and scalable solutions leveraging in-house and 3rd party technologies to achieve business objectives
- Work with Business Stakeholders and project team to define, develop and drive User Acceptance Testing (UAT)
- Lead solution design and collaborate with team to define and deliver Minimal Viable Product (MVP) solutions that enable streamlined and scalable processes and minimize adoption challenges
- Work closely within a team of highly experienced, analytically inclined professionals
- Work cross-functionally within the organization to deliver integrated Marketing business solutions
- Ability to manipulate, analyze, and interpret large amounts of data and to organize findings and translate into actionable insights using original or innovative techniques
- Bachelor’s in a technical field (e.g., Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics)
- 3 years’ experience in a similar role or with similar experience such as Business Analytics
- Strong background designing and developing analytics capabilities
- A quick learner, with the ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment; adaptability and a strong self-teaching ethic are highly valued
- Strong strategic thinking capabilities and project management skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills and ability to present technical results to non-technical audiences
- Ability to work in a matrixed environment
- Ability to think deeply about statistical issues as well as business and marketing implications
RingCentral, Inc. (NYSE: RNG) is a leading provider of global enterprise cloud communications, collaboration, and contact center solutions. More flexible and cost-effective than legacy on-premises systems, the RingCentral platform empowers employees to Work as OneTM from any location, on any device, and via any mode to better serve customers, improving business efficiency and customer satisfaction. The company provides unified voice, video meetings, team messaging, digital customer engagement, and integrated contact center solutions for enterprises globally. RingCentral’s open platform integrates with leading business apps and enables customers to easily customize business workflows. RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California, and has offices around the world.
RingCentral is an EEO/AA employer.