UK Sourcing Specialist
RingCentral provides cloud business phone systems designed for today's mobile, distributed business world. The RingCentral technology platform eliminates the need for expensive and technically complex on-premise legacy phone systems. By combining a hosted, multi-extension business phone system with advanced voice and fax functionality, RingCentral simplifies business communications for modern, flexible business environments.
The RingCentral environment is fast paced, high octane, success driven, team oriented and committed to growing the business in a virtually untapped market. Do you have the ability to thrive in a startup environment? We are looking for candidates with an entrepreneurial spark!
UK Recruiter will work closely with our UK Recruitment Team to build top talent pipelines for their business units. The role will cover different tasks in the areas of active and passive sourcing activities to meet the hiring demands of the company’s global needs.
- At least 1-2 years relevant experience in US staffing and recruitment process
- Should have at least 1-year work experience handling IT requisitions
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Proficient in using LinkedIn as the main sourcing tool
- Proficient in using job portals (Dice, Monster, Career Builder, etc.) and other networking techniques
- Good communication skills and strong interpersonal skills
- Can work independently and multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Must be willing to work during UK Hours/ on graveyard shift
- Amenable to work in Mandaluyong City
Now, a little more about us...RingCentral, Inc. (NYSE: RNG) is a leading provider of cloud business communications solutions. Easier to manage and more flexible than on-premise communications systems, RingCentral’s cloud solution meets the needs of modern distributed and mobile workforces, while eliminating the expense of on-premise hardware and software. RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California.