AVP - Channel Programs
Are you looking for an opportunity where your skills and enthusiasm make a difference and where your voice will be heard? At RingCentral our award-winning environment is high-energy, team-oriented and committed to providing world-class service for its customers. We’re the #1 global cloud-based, communications provider, growing at more than 30% annually and we’re looking for team-members with an entrepreneurial spark!
RingCentral fosters career development and provides leadership training, education, workshops, and coaching for all employees. RingCentral promotes a healthy work-life balance by providing catered lunch and breakfast on a daily basis as well as a kitchen stocked with a variety of complimentary beverages and delicious snacks.
We are a $1B company, disrupting the $100B business communications and collaboration market (Avaya, Cisco, Microsoft) with a killer product (Gartner MQ Leader last 5 years) and rapid growth (34%). We are now pulling away from the competition and leaving them behind as we scale our product revenues and product capabilities. We are looking for outstanding talent to help us scale our revenues in the coming years.
Job Type: Full Time | Location: Denver, CO
We are looking for a passionate, proven leader to join our growing team to drive channel strategy, programs, and results. This individual will be a thought leader for ensuring we are creating and executing successful enablement and channel programs that lead partners to “think RingCentral first”. This individual will be a channel evangelist within RingCentral and will have a deep understanding of channel partner needs, training, and best-in-class programs to achieve our business goals.
The ideal candidate is a strong leader, highly organized, and excels at building relationships. Successful candidates are comfortable finding ways to solve problems creatively and have strong presentation and analytical skills. Spanning internal and external teams and leadership, it is a visible and highly collaborative function.
- Lead a team to execute on key channel programs and initiatives through first-rate knowledge of marketing trends, product positioning, market opportunities, and relationships
- Manage production of creative partner content, collateral, communications, social media, and newsletters
- Develop scalable and relevant partner demand metrics and measurement to quantify program impact. Report on effectiveness of programs and provide recommendations
- Build strong relationships with channel sales and leaders, acting as a conduit of feedback back to the channel programs and operations organization, to ensure campaigns and initiatives are synchronized with channel sales strategy and priorities
- Act as the leader of project coordination by interfacing with stakeholders and cross-functional teams
- Provide direction and oversight of RingCentral’s presence at channel industry events such as trade shows, conferences, and seminars
- Demonstrate strong analytical skills. Capable of gathering, conducting and evaluating analyses of program performance, identifying points of improvement, and developing clear and compelling solutions and strategies from their findings
- Must work well within a group setting, be committed and take a personal sense of responsibility for group performance, be able to handle multiple simultaneous projects, and have a strong work ethic working under minimal supervision.
- Be proactive and self-motivated, be a strategic and creative thinker, be highly proficient in project planning, be highly organized, have an ability to prioritize and meet tight deadlines
- Education: Bachelor's degree required
- Experience: 10+ years experience in channel and field marketing program management and execution, preferably in the high-tech computer related environment. 7+ years team management experience
- Deep understanding of channel routes to market and channel enablement
- Experience developing and implementing channel marketing programs
- Digital marketing experience
- Strong written, verbal, interpersonal, leadership, problem-solving and presentation skills
- Ability to communicate with executive level associates internally and externally in an articulate and professional manner
- Ability to implement recommendations and see projects through to completion
- Working knowledge of project management systems is desired
- Must be detail-oriented, organized, and have strong time management skills
- Advanced computer skills, including working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and publishing applications
- Experience managing a team, supporting their growth, and boosting their performance
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Travel approximately 20% to meet with key partners and internal stakeholders, as well as attend industry events
RingCentral, Inc. (NYSE: RNG) is a leading provider of global enterprise cloud communications, collaboration, and contact center solutions. More flexible and cost-effective than legacy on-premises systems, the RingCentral platform empowers employees to work better together from any location, on any device, and via any mode to serve customers, improving business efficiency and customer satisfaction. The company provides unified voice, video meetings, team messaging, digital customer engagement, and integrated contact center solutions for enterprises globally. RingCentral’s open platform integrates with leading business apps and enables customers to easily customize business workflows.
RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California, and has offices around the world.
RingCentral is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to workplace diversity.