Pre-sales Solution Engineer
Job Description :
Reporting to RingCentral Engage Digital Sales Department, and based in Singapore you are in charge of technical sales support. In this role, you will be responsible for defining and scoping the offers presented to customers and prospects (B-to-B), as well as demonstrating the added value.
- Your main tasks involve understanding the need, defining and scoping the offer, evaluating costs and deadlines.
- You verify that RingCentral products meet the customer's needs and assist the sales teams during the qualification of opportunities.
- You present RingCentral's solutions at sales meetings or during request for proposals (RFP) as a technical advisor.
- You set up test environments for demonstrations and proofs of concepts (POC).
- You are in charge of the supervision and management of any subcontractors in the pre-sales phase.
- You ensure that the sections of the RingCentral website that present its functionalities remains up to date.
- You escalate all customer feedback on the marketing mix to the product management (functionality, distribution, pricing policy, promotion).
- You train internal sales teams and partners sales teams, as the product evolves.
- You have a good comprehension of the customers and like to recommend solutions that meet their needs, while understanding the specific process related to the software developer's activity.
- You have excellent interpersonal skills with our customers and partners.
- You know how to listen when you need to, but you have convictions, you are convincing.
- You have a strong understanding of the technical limitations, and the stakes.
- You are a naturally organized person, with a structured management of the tasks to be performed.
- You have an analytical and synthetic mind.
- You have well-established oral and written skills.
- You have a minimum of 3 years of successful experience in B-to-B in a similar position, preferably with a software publisher or an equipment manufacturer.
- Preferably, you have a good knowledge of customer relationship management.
- You are familiar with the IT space and web technologies.
- Fluency in English is essential.
- You are a graduate of higher education, you have been trained in a B-to-B sales team. We focus on potential and ambition.
- Offices in the heart of Singapore and Paris.
- A young and fun team (aperitifs, crazy table football games, lunches on the terrace).
- A growing startup, with enterprise-level customers in more than 65 countries
- A macbook, a 2nd screen, a trackpad and bluetooth keyboard, the whole lot!
- Unlimited fruit, coffee and tea.