Sales Leadership -Digital Engagement Solutions
RVP Enterprise Sales - Engage
Regional Vice President of Enterprise Sales will support our hyper-growth and market leading technology position specifically owning sales for our digital customer engagement platform – RC Engage. This person will play a key role as he/she scales a team in North America for a newly acquired product, RC Engage. You will design and lead our Enterprise sales strategy, while providing definition and implementation of the plan for sales to achieve RingCentral’s aggressive growth objectives.
- Lead and drive overall sales strategy to develop and close new business within the North American Enterprise market for RC’s Engage solution.
- Build and architect a winning sales team through hiring and inspiring team members
- Plan and lead regularly scheduled forecast meetings
- Coach direct reports regarding key account strategies to drive closure
- Report on sales activity and forecast to RingCentral’s leadership team
- Align and leverage internal resources to build, develop, and close strategic account and wins
- Lead and inspire the sales organization to achieve quarterly and annual revenue growth targets by establishing sales goals and monitoring their achievement
- Design sales plans through competitive analysis and thoughtful product positioning
- Provide focused leadership to the sales team that will foster success based on a culture of customer success
- Evangelize and embed a sales and pipeline management process by developing and maintaining executive and senior-level client relationships in key accounts
- Maintain a personal presence and be visible with the sales team through customer engagements
- Directly participate in closing deals with target accounts and driving business initiatives for future success
- 5+ years of 1st line leadership in cloud software sales
- Deep knowledge of Customer Experience & Contact Center space
- Demonstrated sales record of obtaining / exceeding team quotas.
- Experience scaling field teams including hiring, territory planning and creating winning culture
- Exhibiting executive presence both customer facing and internal stakeholders
- Success prospecting, engaging, acquiring major/enterprise level customers