Senior Email Marketing Manager - MassMarket
Are you looking for an opportunity where your skills and enthusiasm make a difference and where your voice will be heard? At RingCentral our award-winning environment is high-energy, collaborative and committed to providing world-class service for its customers. We’re the #1 global cloud-based, communications provider, growing at more than 30% annually, and we’re looking for team-members with an entrepreneurial spark!
RingCentral fosters career development and provides leadership training, education, workshops, and mentoring for all employees. RingCentral promotes a healthy work-life balance by providing catered lunch and breakfast daily as well as a kitchen stocked with a variety of complimentary beverages and delicious snacks.
Job Type: Full-Time | Location: Belmont
We are looking for an outstanding email marketing wizard to develop and execute integrated email programs and initiatives to drive higher conversion, engagement, and retention within our customer base. You are a creative, analytical, and curious self-starter who can multitask and lead. You’ll need to balance critical thinking with tactical execution and love representing the voice of our company to nurture positive customer experiences. The role will work closely with other channel leaders to improve the reach and impact of our customer engagement and adoption initiatives for all segments of the market.
Our ideal candidate is results-driven, and a creative problem solver. Success in this job demands the ability to balance a “just do it” entrepreneurial spirit with a “let’s do it” collaborative style.
- Define and develop email strategy with content, relevancy, smart segmentation and personalization to drive awareness, improve engagement, and grow pipeline.
- Own and lead email campaigns end to end from development, execution, analysis, and reporting
- Leverage other digital channels like Display, Social and SEM to expand the reach of prospecting programs
- Plan and execute ongoing testing (layout, format, frequency, copy, etc.) to continuously improve email performance passionate about user engagement driving towards our KPIs
- Be the email SME who partners with PMM, Channels, Content and SMB teams to drive standard methodologies
- Use data to prioritize initiatives, including building projections and working with analysts to ensure accurate measurement and evaluation of efforts
- Supervise the marketplace to keep ahead on standard methodologies, best-in-class vendor opportunities and strategies of our competitors and other leading marketers
- Develop weekly, monthly, and ad hoc reporting on email performance
- Bachelor’s degree with Marketing focus, M.B.A. preferred
- Minimum of 6 years email marketing experience within hi-tech or high-volume setting
- Strong background in Marketo and SFDC required. Marketo certified a plus.
- Enterprise-level email strategy experience; must have experience developing and managing strategic email and marketing testing plans
- Deep knowledge and thorough understanding of email and mobile marketing standard methodologies, particularly in an omni-channel company
- Deep knowledge and thorough understanding of email and mobile marketing industry, providers and emerging trends
- Confirmed ability to translate analytic data into insights that drive successful marketing programs
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong project management skills; ability to lead multiple priorities under tight deadlines, in a busy, fast-paced environment
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and problem solve. Excellent time management skills
- Creative self-starter with a can-do attitude. Can work independently and is proactive.
RingCentral is the worldwide leader in cloud-based communications. Our software communications platform delivers phone, group chat, mobile communications, video calls, videoconference, contact center and AI-driven digital engagement. It’s a powerful, global presence that allows businesses to communicate anywhere, anytime with anyone.
RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California and has offices around the world.
RingCentral is an equal opportunity employer that truly values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.