Job Type: Contract, Non-exempt
Location: Belmont, CA
Department: Talent Acquisition
The RingCentral environment is dynamic, success-driven, team-oriented and committed to providing world class service for its customers. Do you have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment? We are looking for candidates with an entrepreneurial spark!
RingCentral fosters career development and provides leadership training, education, workshops, and coaching for all employees. RingCentral promotes a healthy work-life balance by providing catered lunch and breakfast on a daily basis as well as a kitchen stocked with a variety of complimentary beverages and delicious snacks.
We are seeking an HR Hiring Specialist on a 3-6 month contract basis who will work closely with the HR Program Manager.
- Provide “Tier 1” tactical/transactional day-to-day support to hiring managers, resolving tickets related to onboarding, including ensuring data integrity for new hires and current employees, managing the background check process and assuring compliance with company policies.
- Support the Global Mobility Program Manager with transactional work related to international transfers
- Work with vendors to troubleshoot and resolve day to day issues/inquiries.
- Collaborate with partners in HR, Recruiting, and Finance to conduct root cause analysis and develop corrective action plans when issues arise, ensuring the highest quality employee experience
- Support ad-hoc HR Ops tasks and reporting.
- Provide “Tier 1” support by performing day-to-day system transactions relating to all HR business processes (Change Job’s, Move Workers, Change Org’s, etc.) within Workday as well as some reporting. You’ll also provide support with New Hire and internal transfer audits.
- Maintain documentation for each part of the service, and drive communication outwards to stakeholders when necessary.
- Support HR Operations tickets and drive issue resolution
- 1-2 years of experience in Workday and HR Operations in a fast-paced environment
- Experience in Workday and DocuSign
- Strong customer-service skills with proven track record of customer satisfaction
- Proficiency in Office Suite (Word, Excel, Power Point), Gmail and Google Docs
- Hands-on, efficient, great communication skills
- Ability to work in a team environment and collaborate across key stakeholders
Nice to Haves:
- Problem solving and troubleshooting abilities
- Experience with Zendesk ticket system
- Experience in continuous process improvement
Education: BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
RingCentral, Inc. (NYSE: RNG) is a leading provider of global enterprise cloud communications, collaboration, and contact center solutions. More flexible and cost-effective than legacy on-premises systems, the RingCentral platform empowers employees to Work as One TM from any location, on any device, and via any mode to better serve customers, improving business efficiency and customer satisfaction. The company provides unified voice, video meetings, team messaging, digital customer engagement, and integrated contact center solutions for enterprises globally. RingCentral’s open platform integrates with leading business apps and enables customers to easily customize business workflows.
RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California, and has offices around the world.
RingCentral is an EEOC employer.