Product Management Integrations Intern
RingCentral’s Intern program, or as we like to call it — the RingTern program, is a 10-week internship. Throughout the 10-weeks, you will have the opportunity to gain “hands-on” experience of corporate life, be immersed in its active culture/community, and explore an employee’s daily life in a field of interest. The goal here is for you to acquire “real-world” experiences that will help you continue to pursue your career or reconsider your path.
Do you have a competitive edge and like to win? At RingCentral as a RingTern, you will compete for prizes with individual elevator pitches, team product challenges, off site excursions and company events. While you are here you will experience what it’s like to be part of a growing tech company that is dominating their industry, breaking down barriers and boasts a 40% ratio of intern of hire.
Our mentors strive to develop their interns into independent and confident employees. Here at RingCentral, interns are not “hand-held” or micro-managed; instead, they are encouraged to problem-solve and succeed independently.
Here are a few reasons to consider being a RingTern at RingCentral:
1) You have a competitive edge and like to win. Here, you’ll compete for prizes with individual elevator pitches, team product challenges, off-site excursions, and company events. We call it collaborative competition and it’s a great way to experience the way we work.
2) Hyper-growth, for you and your career. RingCentral is growing at an annual rate of 30%. Every year. So now is a great time to join us. It also means there are lots of interesting, real-world challenges to help us solve.
3) Mentors who are in it for you. Our mentors will work with you to help you grow and achieve your goals. No micro-management and no busy-work. The goal is to help you problem-solve and succeed independently.
So, join RingCentral as an intern this summer and discover what it feels like to win together.
Early Intern Application Deadline is March 4, 2020
Final Intern Application Deadline: April 6, 2020
The RingCentral Integrations Product Management team is looking for a Product Management, Integrations Intern to work on our highly-demanded integration products. You will be charged with maintaining as well as expanding RingCentral’s software integration offering so that our industry-leading communication features are available in all leading software that our customers use: Google Suite, Microsoft Office365, Salesforce, Zendesk, Box, Dropbox, Zapier, and many more. You will also ensure that these native integrations meet the needs of our tech-forward customers who needs their suite of best-in-class cloud software to work seamlessly with their RingCentral communication service.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a fast-paced, product-focused team & learn something new.
Job Type: Full Time | Location: Belmont, CA
- Maintain RingCentral’s library of native-built integrations. Also, manage its roadmap, deliverables & deadlines with appropriate stakeholders including customers, sales & marketing teams.
- Conceptualize new product ideas, conduct customer interviews & focus groups to build products that customers love using.
- Execute integration product strategy by working with multiple cross-functional teams across RingCentral.
- Collaborate with multiple engineering teams to plan, design, develop, and refine a large set of integrations, while improving development efficiency
- Work with cross-functional GTM teams to execute successful software releases: support, operations, communication, & sales enablement.
- Identify and assess new integration opportunities in the business app ecosystem
- Conduct interviews, surveys, and other studies to understand customer behavior and needs.
- Must be a Junior or senior in college to apply
- Engineering, Design or Management background preferred.
- Interest in building & shipping beautiful & intuitive products that customers love using.
- Interested in conducting user research, gathering product feedback, conducting customer interviews & focus groups.
- A KPI-driven mentality that focuses on delivering measurable success
- Demonstrated success in managing projects (classroom projects are okay) that require gathering requirements, prioritizing features & collecting feedback.
- Learn about interviewing customers, determining use-cases and gathering product feedback to determine features & refine product requirements.
- Improve your skills in writing product specifications & prioritizing features that bring the most impact.
- Work closely with the Design team to make beautiful & intuitive experiences that delight customers.
- Learn to work cross-functionally with Design, Engineering, Marketing, Sales & the Leadership teams to influence various aspects of the Product & its business outcomes.
- Launch products that will be hosted in the public RingCentral app gallery and produce GTM (go to market) assets which will directly impact the success of your product launches.
- Work on Integrations with major platforms like Google GSuite, Microsoft Office 365, Salesforce, Slack, Microsoft Teams & more.
- Full-time, throughout the summer of 2020 [10-week internship]
- Must be available to start either June 9thor June 16th
RingCentral, Inc. (NYSE: RNG) is a leading provider of global enterprise cloud communications, collaboration, and contact center solutions. More flexible and cost-effective than legacy on-premises systems, the RingCentral platform empowers employees to work better together from any location, on any device, and via any mode to serve customers, improving business efficiency and customer satisfaction. The company provides unified voice, video meetings, team messaging, digital customer engagement, and integrated contact center solutions for enterprises globally. RingCentral’s open platform integrates with leading business apps and enables customers to easily customize business workflows.
RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California, and has offices around the world.
RingCentral is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to workplace diversity.