Product Marketing Manager
Title: Product Marketing Manager, EMEA
Group: Product Marketing
The RingCentral Product Marketing team is responsible for building and leading outstanding go-to-market fuelled with storytelling, solution based customer proof points, strong market and competitive analysis and smart growth plans as well as performing commercial management that drives customers ensuring maximum value and return from investments for RingCentral.
We're recruiting for a Product Marketing Manager to join the team to be accountable for RingCentral Office. This role is responsible for defining and delivering effective growth, usage and GTM strategies for RingCentral Office. This is a high collaboration role closely coordinating activities with Product, Marketing, Sales and Channel Partner functions with the aim of delivering innovative messaging, positioning and product marketing strategies to achieve fast customer adoption of RingCentral services. The role will also have end to end accountability for changes to the value proposition across EMEA.
We’re seeking highly commercial product marketeers to join the team, ideally from a software background. You’ll have experience in launching new technology products including defining the product positioning, go-to-market messaging and plans, naming and strategies. You’ll have background having worked in a matrixed organisation whereby you have had to navigate across teams and regions globally. You’ll be creative yet structured and you’ll possess strong stakeholder management, organisation and communication skills.
- Accountable for the overall success of RingCentral Office across EMEA working with the product team to define the positioning, go-to-market messaging and plans, naming and strategies.
- Build a strategy for RingCentral Office and manage delivery of the proposition roadmap, working with the other product marketing teams globally.
- Identify and advance relevant business opportunities based on deep customer and market understanding; Lead and champion engagement with those opportunities and propositions cross functionally, to ensure successful delivery.
- Define the customer value proposition for RingCentral Office and maximise the customer benefits from effectively defining, positioning and optimising the proposition.
- Develop a rich understanding of the market, analysing customer and competitor trends in intricate detail, and gleaning insight that is powerful and compelling.
- Lead the creation of exciting, innovative product launch plans, fuelled with storytelling and customer references for RingCentral Office that are fully synchronised with business and revenue goals and ensure effective and ongoing relevancy in the market to drive demand generation and pipeline.
- Act as a key contact for the product and marketing organization to provide content, customer insights and feedback as they create innovative marketing campaigns, SEO, web design persona development and target marketing refinements.
- Partner with Product Management to define key functionality and benefits into core product marketing messages.
- Partner with other functions to develop consistent, standard, award-winning product marketing materials, effective sales training materials and engaging product demonstrations/examples of how we use RingCentral Office on stage, in videos and are the basis for customer engagements in the sales and decision process.
- EMEA ambassador of RingCentral Office, contribute to exceptional RingCentral content and thought leadership, represent the product at events.
- Drive usage across segments in EMEA.
Skills, Know-how And Experience
- Strong knowledge of the software industry including understanding the business management needs and challenges faced by customers and competitors in the space.
- People leadership skills – able to instil trust, belief, confidence and drive into a worldwide team, working in a matrix
- Experience launching new technology products to disrupt markets through innovative ideas balanced with market research.
- Experience/familiarity with the customer engagement lifecycle.
- A strong B2B background.
- Proven creative thinker that independently generates and executes on innovative marketing ideas.
- Proven track record in crafting compelling positioning and thought leadership content.
- Strong communication and writing skills in English and ability to work across business lines, presenting to executive leadership and at different levels of management.
- Exceptional team player with proven ability to lead through influence.
Technical / Professional Qualifications
- Bachelor degree and 4+ years of product marketing experience.
Key Deliverables And KPIs
- Revenue growth
- Market share
- Customer usage
- Competitor wins
- Content consumption
- Share of voice