Analytics Manager (UK Marketing)
RingCentral, Inc. (NYSE: RNG) is a global provider of cloud enterprise unified communications and collaboration solutions. More flexible and cost-effective than legacy on-premise systems, RingCentral empowers today’s mobile and distributed workforces to be connected anywhere and on any device through voice, video, team messaging, collaboration, SMS, conferencing, online meetings, contact center, and fax. RingCentral provides an open platform that integrates with today’s leading business apps while giving customers the flexibility to customize their own workflows. RingCentral is a leader in the 2019 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Unified Communications as a Service Worldwide for the third consecutive year. RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, Calif.
- Drive analytical decision-making within the marketing department
- Identify the data and structure analyses required to answer marketing questions and evaluate the performance of marketing programs
- Work closely with Product and Marketing managers/directors to improve the caliber of our analytics
- Track effectiveness of marketing programs by efficiency ratios and ROI analyses
- Provide performance monitoring reports and identify trends
- Produce volume and revenue forecasts
- Perform segmentation analysis using customer and revenue databases
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Actuarial Science, Finance, Economics and equivalent
- At least 5 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position
- Experience in analyzing ROI performance of marketing or sales programs
- With experience in stakeholder management
- Demonstrated analytical excellence
- Keen attention to details
- Skilled at using statistical techniques and data analysis software.
- Experienced at using Excel to manipulate extensive worksheets
- eCommerce exposure is a plus
- Applicants should be Filipino citizens or hold relevant residence status.
- Applicants must be willing to report in Mandaluyong area on a mid-shift schedule (4pm to 1am MNL)
Now, a little more about us...RingCentral, Inc. (NYSE: RNG) is a leading provider of cloud business communications solutions. Easier to manage and more flexible than on-premise communications systems, RingCentral’s cloud solution meets the needs of modern distributed and mobile workforces, while eliminating the expense of on-premise hardware and software. RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California.