Sr. Director, Talent Management
RingCentral provides cloud business phone systems designed for today's mobile, distributed business world. The RingCentral technology platform eliminates the need for expensive and technically complex on-premise legacy phone systems. By combining a hosted, multi-extension business phone system with advanced voice and fax functionality, RingCentral simplifies business communications for modern, flexible business environments.The RingCentral environment is fast paced, high octane, success driven, team oriented and committed to growing the business in a virtually untapped market. Do you have the ability to thrive in a startup environment? We are looking for candidates with an entrepreneurial spark!
- Provide thought leadership and partner with business leaders regarding organizational and people-related strategy and execution. Develop and guide the overall people plan for the Manila operation.
- Lead the HRBP, Engagement, Learning & Growth, People Operations teams
- Offer matrix leadership and guidance for PHP Employee Success people and leaders
- Establish people processes, guidelines and communications creating a consistent and positive employee experience across the entire Manila workforce
- Drive leadership effectiveness and provide executive coaching to leaders and leadership team.
- Manage and resolve complex employee relations issues. Conduct effective, thorough and objective investigations.
- Identify, diagnose, and work with leaders and the Employee Success team to address key workforce issues such as retention, performance management and differentiation, succession and employee readiness, overall manager capability, and other talent and organizational priorities
- Analyze trends and metrics to develop solutions, programs and policies.
- Ability to communicate and influence across all level (ind. Contributor to C-level)
- Offer unbiased and independent consultation to all business function
- Partner in core people approaches and processes with the HQ based Center of Expertise
- Demonstrated success leading Employee Success/HR for a large (1500+) workforce in a large, complex, matrixed, and global business environment
- Must have demonstrated competence in supporting and facilitating the day-to-day people needs of a diverse population: attraction, assessment/hiring, development, and performance management employee relations, organizational development, coaching, training and development and an understanding of compensation and benefits.
- The ability to deal effectively with ambiguity, recognize trends, and identify systemic approaches to solving problems in this fast-moving, constantly changing environment is imperative.
- Candidates must have demonstrated skills in the areas of business acumen, consulting, systems thinking, data analysis and project management in a human resources role and structure.
- High degree of business acumen and people acumen, and ability to influence business leaders at an executive level and within Employees Success
- Exceptional written and oral communication and group presentation skills
- Experience partnering with wide network of clients and across Employee Success/HR to deliver effective business solutions
- Proven ability to develop Trusted Advisor relationships with senior executives, along with proven executive coaching capabilities
- Call center environment experience is a plus.
- BS/BA degree required, MBA or advanced degree in HR preferred
- Global perspective and experience in running global initiatives will be an added advantage.
Now, a little more about us...RingCentral, Inc. (NYSE: RNG) is a leading provider of cloud business communications solutions. Easier to manage and more flexible than on-premise communications systems, RingCentral’s cloud solution meets the needs of modern distributed and mobile workforces, while eliminating the expense of on-premise hardware and software. RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California.