Job Type: Full-time
Location: Belmont, CA
RingCentral, Inc. is seeking an experienced contract professional to join our legal team in Belmont, CA. This individual must be self-motivated and comfortable working in a fast-paced, sales-driven culture.
This position requires contract formation, management and administration activity for the Mass Market, Mid-Market and Signatures divisions. The successful candidate will:
- Review, draft and negotiate standard sales contracts based on a playbook and template approach.
- Interact regularly with external and internal customers, including sales personnel, senior-level sales leaders, executives and subject matter experts where business decisions have legal, financial and revenue impacting issues.
- Assist in the development and revision of sales-related contracts and implementation of contract processes and procedures.
- Assist in the management of offshore legal teams on matters related to contractual documents and processes.
- Act as a resource to onshore and offshore business support teams on matters related to contracts and legal review and processes.
- Possess independent and creative judgment with a moderate degree of your supervisor’s attention.
- Assist in other projects in the Legal department as needed.
Qualifications & Skills:
- A bachelor's degree, with a preference for candidates having business-related courses such as business management, business law, contracts, finance, accounting, and marketing.
- 1-3 years of work experience with contracts in a corporate setting, knowledge of business and legal terminology, and excellent contract drafting skills.
- • Excellent business writing and oral communication skills.
- • Ability to multi-task, work independently and plan and prioritize effectively in a fast-paced, high volume, deadline-oriented environment.
- • Working knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite of products, Salesforce and Adobe Acrobat.
Benefits and Amenities:
- Centrally located in Belmont, CA (close to highways 101, 280, and 92)
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision
- Flexible PTO plan
- (10) Company-wide holidays
- RSU’s (Restricted Stock Units)
- 401K Match
- ESPP (Employee Stock Purchase Plan)
- Complimentary organic breakfast and lunch daily, and fully stocked break rooms
- On-site gym with free yoga and boot-camp classes
- Opportunities that accompany a high growth organization
RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California, and has offices around the world.
For more information please visit www.ringcentral.com