SEM Marketing Manager
Jumpstart your career by joining one of the fastest growing SaaS companies on the planet! At RingCentral, we’re all about enabling our customers to communicate in today’s mobile and distributed business world. Our EMEA business is growing at the speed of light and we’re looking for an experienced SEM marketing manager to join our thriving and exciting EMEA Marketing team!
As part of our team, you will plan, coordinate, implement and oversee various demand generation campaigns to support our various sales segments. Through these campaigns you will help take the RingCentral message and proposition to customers and prospects and will help demonstrate how the RingCentral technology platform eliminates the need for expensive and technically complex on-premise legacy phone systems. Simply put, RingCentral simplifies business communication for modern, flexible business environments.
This role will work closely with our HQ-based Director of SEM in executing PPC campaigns in the UK and Europe to drive new customer engagement for RingCentral. This is an extremely dynamic position and a great opportunity for an analytically strong SEM marketer. The ideal candidate will be highly organised, comfortable with data and Excel, self-disciplined, takes pride in their work, and will become a valued member of an evolving marketing team. The role will report directly to the AVP, EMEA Marketing.
- Optimise paid search campaigns to lead, opportunity, and cost/LTV goals
- Analyse campaign performance, on a daily, weekly and monthly basis
- Keyword research and query mining to identify new and negative keywords
- Write, test, and optimise ad copy and ad extensions
- Devise landing page A/B tests and work with web and creative teams to execute
- Manage and optimise acquisition and retargeting campaigns on the Google Display Network
- Communicate campaign performance to the team with regular and ad-hoc reports
- Supporting management and other in-house teams on an ad hoc basis with reporting and special project execution
- Attend local industry events and conferences
- Pilot paid social and programmatic display tests and identify new opportunities to increase efficiency
- or B.A. is required. B.S. /B.A. in Marketing or related field is preferred. MBA is a plus.
- Typically, 3-5 years managing large Paid Search campaigns. B2B, SaaS, ad agency, or lead gen experience is a plus.
- Knowledge and experience with Google AdWords, Bing Ads, Yahoo! Gemini UIs, best practices, key metrics, desktop tools, ad formats, and editorial policies. Experience with third-party bid management tools like Kenshoo and Marin is preferred.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel, including VLOOKUPs, PivotTables, and formulas. Strong working knowledge of PowerPoint.
- Familiarity with tracking and reporting platforms such as Google Analytics and Adobe Analytics.
- Hands-on campaign management experience in Facebook Ads Manager, LinkedIn Campaign Manager, AppNexus, The Trade Desk, Adobe Ad Cloud. Experience in ad ops is a huge plus
- Must love data and have proven analytical and quantitative skills; ability to take a large set of data, aggregate it to the appropriate level of detail, identify trends, and provide optimization recommendation.
- Self-motivated, detail orientated, intellectually curious, and collaborative.