Senior Product Manager - Billing/Purchasing
Are you looking for an opportunity where your skills and enthusiasm make a difference and where your voice will be heard? At RingCentral our award-winning environment is high-energy, team-oriented and committed to providing world-class service for its customers. We’re the #1 global cloud-based, communications provider, growing at more than 30% annually and we’re looking for team-members with an entrepreneurial spark!
RingCentral fosters career development and provides leadership training, education, workshops, and coaching for all employees. RingCentral promotes a healthy work-life balance by providing catered lunch and breakfast on a daily basis as well as a kitchen stocked with a variety of complimentary beverages and delicious snacks.
RingCentral is the largest and fastest-growing pure-play provider in this space, market capitalization of over $18 billion and we are very excited to have surpassed our previous goal of a $1 billion annual revenue run-rate ahead of schedule.
- Craig Hallum: “Predictably Exceptional Results – We’ve Come To Expect Nothing Less.”
- Deutsche Bank: “Executing like a Well-Oiled Machine.”
- Jeffries: “Firing On All Cylinders.”
- Northland: “As UCaaS Market Evolves, RNG Excels”
Job Type: Full-Time – Exempt | Location: Belmont, California
Are you a Product Leader who loves building world class solutions and pushing the boundary on technology? Do you live and breathe Q2C, billing and system integrations? RingCentral is looking for a tech savvy hands-on Billing System Product Manager to work closely with business owners and our highly skilled engineers, to develop and support customer facing RingCentral Billing Solutions.
- Primary role will include hands-on support for in-house built Production Billing system
- Collaborate with sales, finance, business stakeholders, UX/UI, IT and engineering teams during discovery to assess value, usability and feasibility of commerce capabilities
- Manage configuration and setup of subscription billing systems and ecommerce platform
- This person will be able to synthesize both technical and business information and present implementation needs and options confidently.
- Develop short, mid and long-term roadmaps to develop features based on business needs
- Engage with multiple business stakeholders to ensure requirements and stories are assembled
- Help translate requirements and stories into IT and engineering specifications alongside development teams
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Systems, Business Management or related field and equivalent practical experience
- 5+ years of product management experience
- Billing Systems and aspects of their integration with online services
- E-commerce billing & purchasing
- Integration with payment gateways including Tokenization
- Product Catalog Management Systems
- Billing Process Automation Systems (BPA)
- Aspects of Billing System integration with CRM, ERP, RevRec and Ordering
- Experience with CPQ system
- Experience with Contract Life Cycle Management Systems (CLM)
- Experience in SaaS/PaaS
- Experience in Agile Development Methodologies
- Experience in working with remote teams
- Have a good understanding of industry standard Quote to Cash (Q2C / QTC) processes
- Have a good understanding of industry standard SaaS/ subscription management processes with a focus on enterprise grade, License Based Billing solutions
- Hands on - high energy - driver
- Enjoy working in a fast paced, high output, time sensitive environment
- Naturally customer focused
- Have very high standards
- Always act as a team player - friendly, positive, and fun to work with
- Honest, Reliable and Accountable
- Excellent communications skills
- Excellent presentation skills
RingCentral, Inc. (NYSE: RNG) is a leading provider of global enterprise cloud communications, collaboration, and contact center solutions. More flexible and cost-effective than legacy on-premises systems, the RingCentral platform empowers employees to work better together from any location, on any device, and via any mode to serve customers, improving business efficiency and customer satisfaction. The company provides unified voice, video meetings, team messaging, digital customer engagement, and integrated contact center solutions for enterprises globally. RingCentral’s open platform integrates with leading business apps and enables customers to easily customize business workflows.
RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California, and has offices around the world.
RingCentral is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to workplace diversity.