Job Type: Full Time
RingCentral provides cloud business phone systems designed for today's mobile, distributed business world. The RingCentral technology platform eliminates the need for expensive and technically complex on-premise legacy phone systems. By combining a hosted, multi-extension business phone system with advanced voice and fax functionality, RingCentral simplifies business communications for modern, flexible business environments.
The RingCentral environment is fast paced, high octane, success driven, team oriented and committed to growing the business in a virtually untapped market. Do you have the ability to thrive in a startup environment? We are looking for candidates with an entrepreneurial spark!
The Analytics Manager will be responsible for working across multiple departments to support business process redesign initiatives and optimize operations within the Global Services and Solutions organization. This analyst will start primarily on creating structured management reports and dashboards to monitor daily operations and assess periodical performance. With enough understanding of the business operations, the analyst will collaborate with leaders across different departments to improve existing reports and dashboard, provide data driven analytics, build new management tools, identify improvement opportunities and recommend decisions on key operational concerns.
- Identify improvement opportunities and develop creative solutions that optimize operations
- Provide analytics support for management to gain insight and drive business planning based on data and statistical methods
- Work closely with key stakeholders to improve analytical tools
- Develop periodical performance monitoring dashboards, reports and metrics
- Drive project milestones from concept through project closure
- Actively drive project status reporting, issue identification and risk management
- Assess and document key steps: problem statement, process flows, gap analysis, solution recommendations
- Work collaboratively with cross-functional teams – build relationships, prioritize tasks, achieve milestones
- Facilitate meetings and project work across multiple locations including global offices
- More than 5 Years of business process design or consulting experience
- Has at least 2 years of people management experience
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Powerpoint
- Ability to work on large databases and synthesize into useful reports and dashboards
- Excellent oral and written communication skills including listening and presentation skills
- Ability to drive change and influence individuals at all levels of the organization
- Ability to gather, interpret and apply critical thinking to data to help inform decisions
- Strong analytical, organization, problem-solving and follow-through skills
- Ability to think and influence both at the strategic and execution level
- Ability to effectively prioritize multiple tasks, projects and deadlines simultaneously
- Experience documenting processes using project management methodologies
- Ability to work in a self-directed manner
- Willing to do night shifts
- Management consulting
- Good presentation skills
- Strong business acumen
Now, a little more about us...
RingCentral, Inc. (NYSE: RNG) is a leading provider of cloud business communications solutions. Easier to manage and more flexible than on-premise communications systems, RingCentral’s cloud solution meets the needs of modern distributed and mobile workforces, while eliminating the expense of on-premise hardware and software. RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California.