Regional Channel Manager - North Based
The RingCentral environment is dynamic, success-driven, team-oriented and committed to providing world class service for its customers. Do you have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment? We are looking for candidates with an entrepreneurial spark!
We’re not a phone company; we’re a cloud business-solutions provider. We've thrown out the old PBX along with its rigid rules and eliminated the complexity and unnecessary expense of managing business communications the old way.
RingCentral fosters career development and provides leadership training, education, workshops, and coaching for all employees. RingCentral promotes a healthy work-life balance by providing catered lunch and breakfast as well as a kitchen stocked with a variety of complimentary beverages and delicious snacks.
The candidate will have a demonstrated record of success in leading, developing and managing sales partners. Successful candidates will build, develop and manage a base of Agents in a multi-state territory. This individual will coordinate successful revenue generating opportunities; create market plans and direct product and service delivery initiatives within the Agents portfolio of services. Enabling the Sales Partners will require that this individual serve as an interface between the Partner and RingCentral. Candidate must possess integrity and confidence and have the ability to embrace the vibrant culture of RingCentral.
The Successful Candidate:
The candidate will have a demonstrated record of success in agent partner relations and account management. The candidate must have a bias towards action, be self-motivated and must be able work independently. This includes being hands-on, team oriented, entrepreneurial business acumen and leadership possessing excellent communications skills, enthusiasm, commitment and creativity to achieve company goals and revenue in the specified territory. Candidate must possess integrity and confidence and have the ability to embrace the vibrant culture of RingCentral.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Required:
- Typically, three years working with partners, agents and resellers.
- Experience in reviewing and analyzing partner requirements with the ability to develop and convey effective business solutions through a consultative sales approach.
- Experience with effective sales forecasting and tracking systems with the ability to present and articulate channel strategies, opportunities and anticipated growth to the executive leadership team.
- A high level of creativity and market place awareness that will enable the successful assessment of a wide range of business opportunities internal and external to the channel.
- A team builder with strong motivational skills and a proactive sales style that can lead and motivate personnel not under their direct supervision.
- Strong decision-making skills with proficient project management skills.
- Visionary and conceptual skills with the ability to anticipate change in a competitive market and react or adapt as required.
- Meet or exceed RingCentral sales/revenue targets.
- Insure timely and accurate reporting of sales results within the market
- Insure that RingCentral Sales and Activity models are performed and adopted.
- Adhere to RingCentral's policies regarding setting correct customer expectations during the sales process in order to create an outstanding customer experience
- Lead effective Cross Functional relationships between sales and all organizations in RingCentral Cloud Services and RingCentral
- Effective decision making on all aspects of the business
- Ensure compliance of to all RingCentral policies and procedures
The above declarations are not intended to be an “all-inclusive” list of duties and responsibilities of the job described, nor are they intended to be such a listing of the skills and abilities required to do the job. Rather, they are intended only to describe the general nature of the job and be a reasonable representation of its activities.