Regional Channel Manager
Regional Channel Manager
Job Type: Full-time, Exempt
Location: Orange County, CA or Los Angeles, CA
RingCentral, Inc. is an award-winning global provider of cloud unified communications and collaboration solutions. More flexible and cost-effective than legacy on-premise systems, RingCentral solutions empower today’s mobile and distributed workforces to be connected anywhere and on any device through voice, video, team messaging, collaboration, SMS, conferencing, online meetings, contact center, and fax. RingCentral provides an open platform that integrates with today’s leading business apps while giving customers the flexibility to customize their own workflows.
We are a $860M company, disrupting the $100B business communications and collaboration market (Avaya, Cisco, Microsoft) with a killer product (Gartner MQ Leader last 5 years) and rapid growth (34% YOY). We are now pulling away from the competition and leaving them behind as we scale our product revenues and product capabilities. We are looking for outstanding talent to help us scale our revenues to $1B and beyond in the coming years.
RingCentral's UC SaaS platform is transforming the way businesses communicate and collaborate. We are on a steep trajectory of growth as we turn our attention to winning larger business. We are looking for a proven solution seller to join our dynamic Majors segment to address the strong demand we're seeing in North America. This current opportunity is do to internal growth as we continue to expand and scale. Come experience a ton of runway with unlimited tools & resources, an in-demand product, and a fun & winning culture.
- Develop business plans and drive lead generation / marketing campaigns with Resellers
- Conduct regular business review and planning meetings with top and emerging Resellers in assigned region
- Assist new Resellers with prospecting, sales meetings and closing new RingCentral opportunities
- Provide day-to-day support for RingCentral Channel Partners to help them sell, implement and support RingCentral’s services.
- Answer partner questions via e-mail and telephone
- Assist partners with quotes and proposals for RingCentral services
- Work with internal cross-functional teams to assist with partner implementation, support and escalations
- Assist with launching and set up of new sales agent and reseller partners
- Assist with ongoing Reseller training, marketing, and overall enablement programs
- Work cross-functionally with other team members to deliver on company goals
- Drive requirements and help develop sales tools and materials for the Channel
- Serve as internal channel advocate to ensure partner and customer satisfaction
- Participation in industry events such as trade shows and seminars
- Ability to travel up to 50%
- 4-8 years of channel sales experience, major distributor partner exp. preferred
- B2B technology background, preferably SAAS, UCaaS, VoIP, Hosted PBX
- Demonstrated track record of success experience in maintaining an existing customer base
- Ability to strongly influence decision makers
- BA / BS or equivalent education and relevant experience
- Ability to explore and make recommendations to partners based on customer needs strong initiative and creativity applied through technology
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to convey and relate ideas to others
- Ability to excel in a team-oriented, collaborative, and fast-paced environment vibrant and energetic attitude, willingness to perform and get things done.
What we offer:
- Base Salary
- Uncapped Commissions (Paid Monthly) with exponential multiplier increases
- RSU's (Restricted Stock Units)
- Immediate full benefits (Health, Vision, Dental) effective day one
- (10) Company Wide Holidays
- Flexible PTO plan
- ESPP (Employee Stock Purchase Plan)
- Opportunities that accompany a high growth organization
RingCentral, Inc. (NYSE: RNG) is a leading provider of global enterprise cloud communications, collaboration, and contact center solutions. More flexible and cost-effective than legacy on-premises systems, the RingCentral platform empowers employees to Work as One™ from any location, on any device, and via any mode to better serve customers, improving business efficiency and customer satisfaction. The company provides unified voice, video meetings, team messaging, digital customer engagement, and integrated contact center solutions for enterprises globally. RingCentral’s open platform integrates with leading business apps and enables customers to easily customize business workflows.
RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California, and has offices around the world.
RingCentral is an EEOC employer.