Competitive Intelligence Manager
Competitive Intelligence Manager
Department: Product Marketing
Type: Full time, Exempt
Location: Belmont, CA
RingCentral, Inc., a leading provider of Unified Communications as a Service (UCaaS), fosters a dynamic, success-driven, and team-oriented environment committed to delivering simple and delightful products for our customers. Do you have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment? We are looking for candidates with an entrepreneurial spark!
We’re not a phone company; we’re a cloud business-solutions provider. We've thrown out the old PBX along with its rigid rules and eliminated the complexity and unnecessary expense of managing business communications the old way.
RingCentral fosters career development and provides leadership training, education, workshops, and coaching for all employees. RingCentral promotes a healthy work-life balance by providing catered lunch and breakfast on a daily basis as well as a kitchen stocked with a variety of complimentary beverages and delicious snacks.
The competitive intelligence manager delivers actionable insights and sales tools to help RingCentral position and win against key competitors. The ideal candidate will have a technical background with a deep understanding of the UCaaS market and competitor landscape.
The competitive intelligence manager conducts primary and secondary research, analyzes information and data, synthesizes and creates compelling content for executive presentations, battle cards, feature matrices, pricing comparisons, etc.
The candidate should have exceptional communication skills and be able to work in a fast-paced environment on multiple time-sensitive projects.
- Develop a deep understanding of RingCentral’s product portfolio and competitor landscape
- Provide actionable insights and differentiators on key competitors across the product portfolio
- Create and maintain competitive decks, battle cards, playbooks, SWOT, win-loss analysis, pricing analysis
- Assist in the training and delivery of competitive assets and other sales enablement activities
- Conduct interviews with internal and external sources to better understand competitors products, go-to-market strategy, and win/loss results
- Work on deep dive competitor-specific research projects to better understand their products using primary and secondary sources
- Prioritize, manage and complete multiple business tasks in an accurate and timely fashion
- 6+ years of working in competitive intelligence and pricing or product marketing in the hi-tech SaaS market. UCaaS expertise a plus
- Ability to collaborate cross-functionally, especially across marketing, product management and sales channels
- Strategic thinker with the ability to synthesize information from multiple sources into relevant, understandable and actionable insights for different stakeholders
- Strong market research, quantitative and analytical skills
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
- Highly motivated with a sense of urgency and willingness to adjust in a fast-paced, team environment
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and problem solve. Excellent time management skills
- Creative self-starter with a can-do attitude. Can work independently, be self-reliant, and self-motivated
- Bachelor’s degree; Master degree a plus
RingCentral, Inc. (NYSE: RNG) is a leading provider of global enterprise cloud communications, collaboration, and contact center solutions. More flexible and cost-effective than legacy on-premises systems, the RingCentral platform empowers employees to Work as OneTM from any location, on any device, and via any mode to better serve customers, improving business efficiency and customer satisfaction. The company provides unified voice, video meetings, team messaging, digital customer engagement, and integrated contact center solutions for enterprises globally. RingCentral’s open platform integrates with leading business apps and enables customers to easily customize business workflows. RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California, and has offices around the world.
RingCentral is an EEO/AA employer.