Senior Financial Analyst
Senior Financial Analyst
Job Type: Full Time
Department: IT & Business Services
RingCentral provides cloud business phone systems designed for today's mobile, distributed business world. The RingCentral technology platform eliminates the need for expensive and technically complex on-premise legacy phone systems. By combining a hosted, multi-extension business phone system with advanced voice and fax functionality, RingCentral simplifies business communications for modern, flexible business environments.
The RingCentral environment is fast paced, high octane, success driven, team oriented and committed to growing the business in a virtually untapped market. Do you have the ability to thrive in a startup environment? We are looking for candidates with an entrepreneurial spark!
We are looking for a Reports Analyst who will take on Financial and other complex reporting requirements and has the ability to translate these and deliver to end user objectives. You will be responsible for gathering all reporting requirements and translate into clear reporting deliverables. You will be working closely with various team and data engineers to understand our data infrastructure and ensure that the right data will be available in the right format to design, build and deploy accurate dashboards through utilizing Tableau as the data visualization tool.
Financial Reporting and Budgeting
- Responsible for financial planning and modelling.
- Manages bust projects and resolves gap in budgeting
- Manages the financial analysis projects and statistical studies.
- Provides key financial analysis and management reporting by managing various monthly reporting processes.
- Provides guidance on investment and project decisions.
- Typically reports to a director or top management.
- Ensures that project/department milestones/goals are met and adhering to approved budgets.
- Has full authority for personnel actions.
- Extensive knowledge of department processes.
- Data integrity, accuracy and on- time delivery
- Work independently and in conjunction with team members across the organization
- Learn new reporting technologies and tools
- Adhere to all security rules and guidelines
Qualifications & Skills:
- Bachelor's degree in Managerial Finance, Marketing, Accounting, Business Law & Ethics, Mathematics, Statistics, or equivalent practical experience
- 8 years’ and above experience in Finance and Budgeting
- Strong analytical, problem solving skills and close attention to detail.
- Must be a self-starter, and thrive in a fast-paced environment, customer centric and have the interpersonal skills necessary to manage business and technology relationships
- Ability to communicate effectively (written and verbally) with both technical and non-technical parties.
- Strong presentation, organization, and communication skills
- Strong Financial and Budgeting Background
- Operates with high integrity and transparency
- Passion for teamwork and collaboration
- Humility balanced with drive to succeed
- Ability to deliver high quality results while working in a fast-paced environment
- Typically requires at least 8 years’ experience in the related area as an individual contributor.
- 1 to 3 years supervisory experience required.
- Financial Analyst.
- Must exhibit strong security and confidentiality practices with systems that handle sensitive data
- Advanced knowledge of software and spreadsheet applications, complex formula (Excel - Macros, PivotTables, VLOOKUP)
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and thrive in a rapidly changing business environment
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Project management skills
RingCentral, Inc. (NYSE: RNG) is a leading provider of cloud business communications solutions. Easier to manage and more flexible than on-premise communications systems, RingCentral’s cloud solution meets the needs of modern distributed and mobile workforces, while eliminating the expense of on-premise hardware and software. RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California.
Now, a little more about us...