Senior Financial Analyst
Are you looking for an opportunity where your skills and enthusiasm make a difference and where your voice will be heard? At RingCentral our award-winning environment is high-energy, team-oriented and committed to providing world-class service for its customers. We’re the #1 global cloud-based, communications provider, growing at more than 30% annually and we’re looking for team-members with an entrepreneurial spark!
RingCentral fosters career development and provides leadership training, education, workshops, and coaching for all employees. To ensure that everyone has a healthy work-life balance, employees have a Culture Club that creates office celebrations throughout the year.
Job Type: Full Time | Location: Manila, Philippines
We are looking for a Reports Analyst who will take on Financial and other complex reporting requirements and has the ability to translate these and deliver to end user objectives. You will be responsible for gathering all reporting requirements and translate into clear reporting deliverables. You will be working closely with various team and data engineers to understand our data infrastructure and ensure that the right data will be available in the right format to design, build and deploy accurate dashboards through utilizing Tableau as the data visualization tool.
Financial Reporting and Budgeting
- Responsible for financial planning and modelling.
- Manages bust projects and resolves gap in budgeting
- Manages the financial analysis projects and statistical studies.
- Provides key financial analysis and management reporting by managing various monthly reporting processes.
- Provides guidance on investment and project decisions.
- Typically reports to a director or top management.
- Ensures that project/department milestones/goals are met and adhering to approved budgets.
- Has full authority for personnel actions.
- Extensive knowledge of department processes.
- Data integrity, accuracy and on- time delivery
- Work independently and in conjunction with team members across the organization
- Learn new reporting technologies and tools
- Adhere to all security rules and guidelines
- Bachelor's degree in Managerial Finance, Marketing, Accounting, Business Law & Ethics, Mathematics, Statistics, or equivalent practical experience
- 8 years’ and above experience in Finance and Budgeting
- Strong analytical, problem solving skills and close attention to detail.
- Must be a self-starter, and thrive in a fast-paced environment, customer centric and have the interpersonal skills necessary to manage business and technology relationships
- Ability to communicate effectively (written and verbally) with both technical and non-technical parties.
- Strong presentation, organization, and communication skills
- Strong Financial and Budgeting Background
- Operates with high integrity and transparency
- Passion for teamwork and collaboration
- Humility balanced with drive to succeed
- Ability to deliver high quality results while working in a fast-paced environment
- Typically requires at least 8 years’ experience in the related area as an individual contributor.
- 1 to 3 years supervisory experience required.
- Financial Analyst.
- Must exhibit strong security and confidentiality practices with systems that handle sensitive data
- Advanced knowledge of software and spreadsheet applications, complex formula (Excel - Macros, PivotTables, VLOOKUP)
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and thrive in a rapidly changing business environment
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Project management skills
RingCentral, Inc. (NYSE: RNG) is a leading provider of global enterprise cloud communications, collaboration, and contact center solutions. More flexible and cost-effective than legacy on-premises systems, the RingCentral platform empowers employees to work better together from any location, on any device, and via any mode to serve customers, improving business efficiency and customer satisfaction. The company provides unified voice, video meetings, team messaging, digital customer engagement, and integrated contact center solutions for enterprises globally. RingCentral’s open platform integrates with leading business apps and enables customers to easily customize business workflows.
RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California, and has offices around the world.
RingCentral is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to workplace diversity.