Marketing Automation Specialist
Are you looking for an opportunity where your skills and enthusiasm make a difference and where your voice will be heard? At RingCentral our award-winning environment is high-energy, team-oriented and committed to providing world-class service for its customers. We’re the #1 global cloud-based, communications provider, growing at more than 30% annually and we’re looking for team-members with an entrepreneurial spark!
RingCentral fosters career development and provides leadership training, education, workshops, and coaching for all employees. RingCentral promotes a healthy work-life balance by providing catered lunch and breakfast on a daily basis as well as a kitchen stocked with a variety of complimentary beverages and delicious snacks.
The Marketing Automation Specialist is a key role on our Marketing Systems Team, supporting a high-volume demand generation organization and marketing tech stack. The role supports the deployment, management, and reporting of marketing programs within Marketo and Salesforce.
● Build and manage campaign workflows and data flows.
● Prepare and import lists into the Marketing Automation Platform without errors.
● Build and program webinars in Marketo and RingCentral Webinar.
● Perform testing of emails, pages, and data as needed and on time.
● Prepare emails and campaigns as needed and on time.
● Report on campaign results.
● Manage data changes and corrections.
● Manage task list to launch campaigns on time and according to specifications.
● Assist Marketing Systems team and other marketers with data analysis, investigations, and system maintenance.
● Marketing Automation experience with Marketo, HubSpot, Eloqua, Pardot, or experience with similar tools such as ExactTarget, ConstantContact, etc.
● 1 to 5 years of professional experience.
● Understanding of database concepts.
● Email marketing campaign experience or program development.
● Excellent communication skills in English.
● Strong time management and personal management skills.
● Advanced knowledge of MS Excel including Pivot Tables, formulas, and list management tools.
● Strong user of MS Office.
● Learns quickly and asks a lot of questions.
● B.A. degree in business or engineering related discipline.
● Daily Marketo use for at least 6 months or more.
● Marketo Certified Expert.
● Familiar with major database tools such as Hadoop, MongoDB, MySQL, etc.
● Familiar with MS Visio or Lucidchart, or similar process design tools.
● Familiar with software development techniques and process.
● Engineering mindset; strong technical background.
● Related experience in marketing, technology, or marketing/ad agencies.
● Any experience with CRM tools such as Salesforce.com.
● Familiar with SFDC Reports.
● Familiar with Camtasia or similar video editing tools.
● Ability to pass behavioral test.
● Ability to pass technical assessment exam. (MS Excel or Process; as needed)
RingCentral, Inc. (NYSE: RNG) is a leading provider of global enterprise cloud communications, collaboration, and contact center solutions. More flexible and cost-effective than legacy on-premises systems, the RingCentral platform empowers employees to work better together from any location, on any device, and via any mode to serve customers, improving business efficiency and customer satisfaction. The company provides unified voice, video meetings, team messaging, digital customer engagement, and integrated contact center solutions for enterprises globally. RingCentral’s open platform integrates with leading business apps and enables customers to easily customize business workflows.
RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California, and has offices around the world.
RingCentral is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to workplace diversity.