Principal Specialist – Digital Experience (US remote based)
Are you looking for an opportunity where your skills and enthusiasm make a difference and where your voice will be heard? At RingCentral our award-winning environment is high-energy, team-oriented and committed to providing world-class service for its customers. We’re the #1 global cloud-based, communications provider, growing at more than 30% annually and we’re looking for team-members with an entrepreneurial spark!
RingCentral fosters career development and provides leadership training, education, workshops, and coaching for all employees. RingCentral promotes a healthy work-life balance by providing catered lunch and breakfast on a daily basis as well as a kitchen stocked with a variety of complimentary beverages and delicious snacks.
RingCentral is the largest and fastest-growing pure-play provider in this space, market capitalization of over $18 billion and we are very excited to have surpassed our previous goal of a $1 billion annual revenue run-rate ahead of schedule.
- “The Engine Continues to Operate Flawlessly, While Extending the Lead with Additional Horsepower” – Craig-Hallum
- “A solid end to the year but even more to look forward to in 2020” – Goldman Sachs
- “Becoming the Salesforce of UCaaS” – Guggenheim
- “Path to Multi-Billions Looks Increasingly Clear” – Raymond James
- “Execution this Clean is Worth the Premium” – Wells Fargo
Job Type: Full Time | Location: Remote
The Principal Specialist position is a sale position that requires experience, drive and product expertise. The position will be responsible for leading RingCentral Digital Experience sales efforts.
Sales process includes:
- “Sell with” RingCentral sales organization in a co-prime arrangement.
- “Sell through” RingCentral partners to maximize sales coverage.
- “Sell to” customers directly to target specific accounts
- Evangelizing RingCentral Digital Experience solutions to customers, partners and internal stakeholders
- Developing go-to-market plans for RingCentral Digital Experience solutions
- Educating and guiding sales teams on key qualification questions to identify opportunities.
- Visiting customers, designing and presenting solutions, conducting interviews/business-level discoveries and creating business cases to justify RingCentral Digital Experience solutions.
- Demonstrating RingCentral Digital Experience solutions based on use-case and needs assessment.
- Communication of Digital Experience value proposition to senior-level customer contacts - specifically on how the solutions address the needs identified in discovery and value assessment process
- Coordination with RingCentral sales teams to develop Territory Plans, Account Strategy Plans and Opportunity Strategy Plans geared toward Digital Experience.
- Work with customers on appropriate expectations for the solution.
- Creation, coordination and implementation of territory initiatives.
- Creation and updating Value Assessment materials, including calculators, guides and templates.
- Provide practical recommendations based on maturity models and identified gaps, as well as develop roadmaps for implementing recommendations to:
- Shorten Time to ROI
- Accelerate Business Change
- Identify & Leverage "Best Practices"
- Reduce Business & Financial Risk
- Minimum 5 years operational experience within contact center
- Background in developing business cases and justifying projects
- Bachelors degree
Logistics for work environment:
- Expectations are that employee will spend up to 50% of time out of the office (days in field).
What we offer:
- Base + Uncapped commission plan
- Benefits – effective day one (Health, Dental, Vision)
- RSU's (Restricted Stock Units), equity accumulation
- Ramped Quota / Training with full commission potential
- ESPP (Employee Stock Purchase Plan)
- A phenomenal culture with an entrepreneurial approach
- (10) Company Wide Holidays
- Flexible PTO plan
- Opportunities that accompany a high growth organization
RingCentral, Inc. (NYSE: RNG) is a leading provider of global enterprise cloud communications, collaboration, and contact center solutions. More flexible and cost-effective than legacy on-premises systems, the RingCentral platform empowers employees to work better together from any location, on any device, and via any mode to serve customers, improving business efficiency and customer satisfaction. The company provides unified voice, video meetings, team messaging, digital customer engagement, and integrated contact center solutions for enterprises globally. RingCentral’s open platform integrates with leading business apps and enables customers to easily customize business workflows.
RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California, and has offices around the world.
RingCentral is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to workplace diversity.