RingCentral, Inc. (NYSE:RNG) is a leading provider of global enterprise cloud communications and collaboration solutions. More flexible and cost-effective than legacy on-premises systems, RingCentral empowers today’s mobile and distributed workforce to communicate, collaborate, and connect from anywhere, on any device. RingCentral unifies voice, video, team messaging and collaboration, conferencing, online meetings, and integrated contact center solutions. RingCentral’s open platform integrates with leading business apps and enables customers to easily customize business workflows. RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California, and has offices around the world.
Traditionally, business communications comprised a series of inflexible, expensive, and disparate systems: on-premises hardware–based private branch exchanges, or PBX systems, which are still prevalent in businesses today. The emergence of the cloud and SaaS business models, combined with the proliferation of smartphones and tablets, as well as the corresponding new paradigms in user experiences, has revolutionized how people communicate. RingCentral is leading the charge in cloudbased communications.
RingCentral is the largest and fastest-growing pure-play provider in this space, with a market capitalization of over $3.5 billion. With a $500 million run rate, RingCentral is projected to reach $1 billion by 2020.
We are expanding our receivables management team and looking for experienced Collections Analysts to thrive in a fast-paced and goal-oriented collections department. You will provide customer service regarding collection issues while establishing relationships with internal and external customers.
- Weekly and monthly reporting to direct supervisor
- Daily delinquency notices
- Payment and billing reconciliations
- High volume phone calls and emails to assigned delinquent customers
- Reconcile customer disputes as they pertain to payment of outstanding balances that are due
- Provide excellent customer service to both internal and external customers
- Internal and External collaborating to facilitate payments
- Participate in team planning meetings
- Meet defined department goals and activity metrics
- Team player able to assist where needed
- Able to create ad-hoc reporting utilizing NetSuite and Excel Qualifications & Skills
- 2 - 5 years high volume B2B collections & deductions/dispute experience
- Good in using Microsoft Office Excel
- Must be willing to work on a night shift schedule
- Knowledge of Collections, Cash Applications and Billing procedures
- Strong attention to detail goal oriented
- Commitment to excellent customer service
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple responsibilities
- Ability to thrive in start-up; we want candidates with that entrepreneurial spark!
Now, a little more about us...
RingCentral, Inc. (NYSE: RNG) is a leading provider of cloud business communications solutions. Easier to manage and more flexible than on-premise communications systems, RingCentral’s cloud solution meets the needs of modern distributed and mobile workforces, while eliminating the expense of on-premise hardware and software. RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California.