Senior Product Manager - Partnerships
Senior Product Manager - Partnerships
Job Type: Full-Time, Exempt
Location: Belmont, CA
Department: Product Management
RingCentral, Inc., a leading provider of Unified Communications as a Service (UCaaS), fosters a dynamic, success-driven, and team-oriented environment committed to delivering simple and delightful products for our customers. We are looking for a candidate with an entrepreneurial spark and a passion for redefining how people communicate.
The RingCentral environment is dynamic, success-driven, team-oriented and committed to providing world class service for its customers. Do you have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment? We are looking for candidates with an entrepreneurial spark!
We’re not a phone company; we’re a cloud business-solutions provider. We've thrown out the old PBX along with its rigid rules and eliminated the complexity and unnecessary expense of managing business communications the old way.
RingCentral fosters career development and provides leadership training, education, workshops, and coaching for all employees. RingCentral promotes a healthy work-life balance by providing catered lunch and breakfast daily as well as a kitchen stocked with a variety of complimentary beverages and delicious snacks.
The Senior Product Manager - Partnership position is a high-impact role responsible for launching RingCentral products in strategic partnerships with global mobile and telecom service providers. As a Group Product Manager, you are the ultimate owner of the customer experience for your products and services, as well as the person responsible for driving future development and customer adoption.
This role will work with cross-functional teams to launch new products and services in partner channel. You will work with partners, business development, engineering, support, marketing, and sales to build and deliver products that people and companies love.
You will be charged with designing and delivering scalable integration with carrier partners and enabling them to successfully launch products into their wide range of market segments.
You love solving customer problems, and design solutions with existing/new technologies. You have a passion to make things happen by working with cross-functional teams. You come across as
- Positioning RingCentral solution
- Competitive analysis
- Understand and prioritize customer needs
- Understand unique integration requirements to support carrier partnerships
- Communicate and educate partners about RingCentral features, and roadmap
- Define features from concept to detailed requirements
- Communicate both strategic vision and tactical plans to key stakeholders
- Collaborate with engineering team to deliver features in partner segment
- Work with a cross-functional teams on go-to-market approach and communication on new releases
- Track and measure the success of each product/feature launched
- Wicked smart and have a strong bias for action and results
- 5 + years of product management experience, preferably in SaaS or Enterprise software.
- Hands on involvement with launching product releases from ideation, developing user stories, performing user acceptance testing, and measuring in-life product metrics.
- User-focused thinker with ability to translate user feedback and usage data into requirements
- Excellent written and presentation skills
- Capable of taking complex issues and making them simple for customers and partners to understand
- Track record of managing the entire product life cycle
- Experience in managing technology partners
empatheticwith users, customers, co-workers, and partners
- Ability to thrive in start-up environment
- Cross-Functional Leadership
- Knowledge of cloud voice or video communication products
- Knowledge of OSS/BSS integration
- Strategic Partnership experience
RingCentral, Inc. (NYSE: RNG) is a leading provider of global enterprise cloud communications, collaboration, and contact center solutions. More flexible and cost-effective than legacy on-premises systems, the RingCentral platform empowers employees to Work as OneTM from any location, on any device, and via any mode to better serve customers, improving business efficiency and customer satisfaction. The company provides unified voice, video meetings, team messaging, digital customer engagement, and integrated contact center solutions for enterprises globally. RingCentral’s open platform integrates with leading business apps and enables customers to easily customize business workflows. RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California, and has offices around the world.
RingCentral is an EEO/AA employer.