Digital Marketing Data Analyst
The RingCentral environment is dynamic, success-driven, team-oriented and committed to providing world class service for its customers. Do you have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment? We are looking for candidates with an entrepreneurial spark!
We’re not a phone company; we’re a cloud business-solutions provider. We've thrown out the old PBX along with its rigid rules and eliminated the complexity and unnecessary expense of managing business communications the old way.
RingCentral fosters career development and provides leadership training, education, workshops, and coaching for all employees.
Summary of Role:
Working closely with other SEO team members, this role represents a great opportunity for the right candidate to showcase previously defined skills to develop their career whilst adding to the required growth for the business.
- Provide detailed reports on all digital marketing campaign activity and where required (including A/B test).
- Use available data sources to deep dive and troubleshoot campaign performance issues.
- Consult with stakeholders to fully understand our business and how analytics can help drive business improvements and value
- Work closely with the Digital stakeholders to understand their analysis and insight requirements
- Supporting the business in better understanding customer journeys by monitoring and analysing the funnel to identify points of conversion.
- Work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Maintain high standards of copywriting and exercise quality control.
- Monitor performance, analysing/interpreting data, drawing conclusions from findings and making recommendations.
- Work closely with our Content Manager to amplify our blog’s content.
What we need from you:
- 2-3 years’ experience as a digital marketing analyst.
- Highly analytical, proven ability to translate data into actionable insight
- Self-starter, energetic, comfortable in a fast-paced, complex environment
- Managing your time to ensure all work is completed on time to the required standard.
- Demonstrate a structured and methodical way of working, with the ability to cope with competing demands and effectively prioritize tasks.
- Strong communication skills written and oral.
- You will have an innate sense for brand tone of voice
- Experience in advanced Excel, SQL
- Superior project management skills.
RingCentral, Inc. (NYSE: RNG) is a global provider of cloud unified communications and collaboration solutions. More flexible and cost-effective than legacy on-premise systems, RingCentral empowers today’s mobile and distributed workforces to be connected anywhere and on any device through voice, video, team messaging, collaboration, SMS, conferencing, online meetings, contact center, and fax. RingCentral provides an open platform that integrates with today’s leading business apps while giving customers the flexibility to customize their own workflows.
RingCentral is a leader in the 2016 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Unified Communications as a Service Worldwide for the second consecutive year. RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, Calif.