RingCentral provides cloud business phone systems designed for today's mobile, distributed business world. The RingCentral technology platform eliminates the need for expensive and technically complex on-premise legacy phone systems. By combining a hosted, multi-extension business phone system with advanced voice and fax functionality, RingCentral simplifies business communications for modern, flexible business environments.
The RingCentral environment is fast paced, high octane, success driven, team oriented and committed to growing the business in a virtually untapped market. Do you have the ability to thrive in a startup environment? We are looking for candidates with an entrepreneurial spark!
We are looking for a high-energy, hands-on Revenue Analyst who has the ability to work in a collaborative and independent setting to join our team. The ideal candidate must possess strong analytical and communication skills. This person will need to interpret, present, and explain accounting issues to various internal business partners, and must be able to develop and manage processes and controls. The Senior Revenue Analyst will be expected to exhibit high professional standards and attention to detail while working on numerous routine and ad hoc accounting and billing operation support functions. Other valued attributes that we are seeking are a strong work ethic, and consistent performance with a sense of urgency and commitment.
- Assist on sales quote review, deal negotiation, and initial billing review
- Ensure revenue recognition is in accordance with company policy and SaaS revenue recognition accounting standards
- Prepare deal/contract summaries for material completed transactions
- Prepare journal entries for revenue, deferred revenue and accounts receivable related accounts on a worldwide basis.
- Assist with month end and quarter end close activities
- Work closely with Sales Operations, Customer Support, and Collection team as needed to obtain information necessary to analyze and reconcile customer accounts.
- Assist with managing and resolving Billing and Revenue Operation cases
- Identify and assist with implementation of process improvements, including SOX related process improvements and access controls.
- Support and participate on revenue accounting as well as order to cash cycle related projects.
- Assist in various projects as needed
- This position requires a Bachelor’s Degree in accounting, business administration or related field and/or minimum of 5 years’ experience in accounting or finance.
- Experience of working with NetSuite or other major ERP systems.
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills
- Ability to work with IT / Business Service team directly for process improvement projects
- Demonstrate the ability to work on and prioritize multiple projects while also meeting goals and deadlines.
- Strong problem solving, planning, quality control, adaptability and customer service skills
- Solid verbal and written communication skills with all levels of management. Ability to communicate complex information in a clear and concise manner.