Are you looking for an opportunity where your skills and enthusiasm make a difference and where your voice will be heard? At RingCentral our award-winning environment is high-energy, team-oriented and committed to providing world-class service for its customers. We’re the #1 global cloud-based, communications provider, growing at more than 30% annually and we’re looking for team-members with an entrepreneurial spark!
RingCentral fosters career development and provides leadership training, education, workshops, and coaching for all employees. To ensure that everyone has a healthy work-life balance, employees have a Culture Club that creates office celebrations throughout the year.
Job Type: Full Time | Location: Manila, Philippines
We are looking for a high-energy, hands-on Revenue Analyst who has the ability to work in a collaborative and independent setting to join our team. The ideal candidate must possess strong analytical and communication skills. This person will need to interpret, present, and explain accounting issues to various internal business partners, and must be able to develop and manage processes and controls. The Senior Revenue Analyst will be expected to exhibit high professional standards and attention to detail while working on numerous routine and ad hoc accounting and billing operation support functions. Other valued attributes that we are seeking are a strong work ethic, and consistent performance with a sense of urgency and commitment.
- Assist on sales quote review, deal negotiation, and initial billing review
- Ensure revenue recognition is in accordance with company policy and SaaS revenue recognition accounting standards
- Prepare deal/contract summaries for material completed transactions
- Prepare journal entries for revenue, deferred revenue and accounts receivable related accounts on a worldwide basis.
- Assist with month end and quarter end close activities
- Work closely with Sales Operations, Customer Support, and Collection team as needed to obtain information necessary to analyze and reconcile customer accounts.
- Assist with managing and resolving Billing and Revenue Operation cases
- Identify and assist with implementation of process improvements, including SOX related process improvements and access controls.
- Support and participate on revenue accounting as well as order to cash cycle related projects.
- Assist in various projects as needed
- This position requires a Bachelor’s Degree in accounting, business administration or related field and/or minimum of 5 years’ experience in accounting or finance.
- Experience of working with NetSuite or other major ERP systems.
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills
- Ability to work with IT / Business Service team directly for process improvement projects
- Demonstrate the ability to work on and prioritize multiple projects while also meeting goals and deadlines.
- Strong problem solving, planning, quality control, adaptability and customer service skills
- Solid verbal and written communication skills with all levels of management. Ability to communicate complex information in a clear and concise manner.
RingCentral, Inc. (NYSE: RNG) is a leading provider of global enterprise cloud communications, collaboration, and contact center solutions. More flexible and cost-effective than legacy on-premises systems, the RingCentral platform empowers employees to work better together from any location, on any device, and via any mode to serve customers, improving business efficiency and customer satisfaction. The company provides unified voice, video meetings, team messaging, digital customer engagement, and integrated contact center solutions for enterprises globally. RingCentral’s open platform integrates with leading business apps and enables customers to easily customize business workflows.
RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California, and has offices around the world.
RingCentral is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to workplace diversity.