Senior Email Marketing Manager - UpMarket
Are you looking for an opportunity where your skills and enthusiasm make a difference and where your voice will be heard? At RingCentral our award-winning environment is high-energy, team-oriented and committed to providing world-class service for its customers. We’re the #1 global cloud-based, communications provider, growing at more than 30% annually and we’re looking for team-members with an entrepreneurial spark!
RingCentral fosters career development and provides leadership training, education, workshops, and coaching for all employees. RingCentral promotes a healthy work-life balance by providing catered lunch and breakfast on a daily basis as well as a kitchen stocked with a variety of complimentary beverages and delicious snacks.
Job Type: Full-Time | Location: Belmont
We are looking for a top-notch email marketing wizard to develop and execute integrated email programs and initiatives to drive higher conversion, engagement, and retention within our customer base. Our ideal candidate is a creative, analytical, and curious self-starter who can multitask and lead. You’ll need to balance strategic thinking with tactical execution and love representing the voice of our company to cultivate positive customer experiences. The role will work closely with other channel leaders to enhance the reach and impact of our customer engagement and adoption initiatives for all segments of the market.
Our ideal candidate is action-oriented, results-driven, and a creative problem solver. Success in this job demands the ability to balance a “just do it” entrepreneurial spirit with a “let’s do it” collaborative style.
- Define and develop email strategy with content, relevancy, smart segmentation and personalization to drive awareness, improve engagement, and grow pipeline.
- Own and manage email campaigns end to end from development, execution, analysis, and reporting
- Leverage other digital channels like Display, Social and SEM to expand the reach of prospecting programs
- Plan and execute ongoing testing (layout, format, frequency, copy, etc.) to continuously improve email performance focused on user engagement driving towards our KPIs
- Be the email SME who partners with PMM, Channels, Content and SMB teams to drive best practices
- Leverage data to prioritize initiatives, including building projections and working with analysts to ensure accurate measurement and evaluation of efforts
- Monitor the marketplace to keep ahead on best practices, best-in-class vendor opportunities and strategies of our competitors and other leading marketers
- Develop weekly, monthly, and ad hoc reporting on email performance
- Bachelor’s degree with Marketing focus, M.B.A. preferred
- Minimum of 6 years email marketing experience within hi-tech or high-volume setting
- Strong hands-on background in Marketo and SFDC required. Marketo certified a big plus.
- Enterprise-level email strategy experience; must have experience developing and managing strategic email and marketing testing plans
- Deep knowledge and thorough understanding of email and mobile marketing best practices, particularly in an omni-channel company
- Deep knowledge and thorough understanding of email and mobile marketing industry, providers and emerging trends
- Proven ability to translate analytic data into strategic insights that drive successful marketing programs
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong project management skills; ability to manage multiple priorities under tight deadlines, in a busy, fast-paced environment
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and problem solve. Excellent time management skills
- Creative self-starter with a can-do attitude. Can work independently, self-reliant, and self-motivated.
RingCentral, Inc. (NYSE: RNG) is a leading provider of global enterprise cloud communications, collaboration, and contact center solutions. More flexible and cost-effective than legacy on-premises systems, the RingCentral platform empowers employees to work better together from any location, on any device, and via any mode to serve customers, improving business efficiency and customer satisfaction. The company provides unified voice, video meetings, team messaging, digital customer engagement, and integrated contact center solutions for enterprises globally. RingCentral’s open platform integrates with leading business apps and enables customers to easily customize business workflows.
RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California, and has offices around the world.
RingCentral is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to workplace diversity.