Technical (PM) Trainer
Job Type: Full Time
Location: Denver, CO
Department: GSS Mgmt & Ops
The RingCentral environment is dynamic, success-driven, team-oriented and committed to providing world class service for its customers. Do you possess the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment? We are looking for candidates with an entrepreneurial spark!
We’re not a phone company; we’re a cloud business-solutions provider. We've thrown out the old PBX along with its rigid rules and eliminated the complexity and unnecessary expense of managing business communications the old way.
RingCentral fosters career development and provides leadership training, education, workshops, and coaching for all employees. RingCentral promotes a healthy work-life balance by providing catered lunch and breakfast daily as well as a kitchen stocked with a variety of complimentary beverages and delicious snacks.
We are currently looking for a Technical Trainer to support Professional Services (PS) department for RingCentral. We have experienced exponential growth over the past few years and need to fill our training gaps to ensure that our project managers, technical resources and sales professionals can have the optimum skills necessary to handle our future growth. The ideal candidate is an expert in designing curriculum, creating contents and managing training delivery working with PS PMO and various functional areas within PS to meet our training needs. Experience in the areas of SaaS, UCaaS, and Contact Center solutions within professional services setting will help a lot in understanding the proper technical context for the training. Skill areas to be focused on will be in: project management, technical aspects, sales and first-line-management supports.
- Manage all aspects of global PS onboarding & on-going training programs and logistics including: curriculum design, content creation, training roadmap and schedule
- Provide training baseline on all PS Sales Offers and PS End-to-End Delivery including: processes, standards, templates and best practices
- Responsible for overall coordination of training for PS organization globally with lead trainers, technical experts and management teams from various functional areas with emphasis on project
- Analyze learning needs and develop appropriate training materials with general guidelines and requirements from PS PMO
- Document and maintain all training processes and issues and perform continuous improvements
- Coordinate with external training vendors and/or PM certification partners (PMI, Prince2)
- Experience with Project Management Tools, and various LMS/CMS platforms
- Proven success with blended learning including ILT and VILT
- Enjoys working with a dynamic team to produce cutting-edge, high-quality training solutions
- Courage and confidence to challenge the status quo, expresses views openly and strategically
- Stays up to date with training industry best practices and willing to try new ideas
- Demonstrated ability to independently manage training curriculum and delivery schedule
- Excellent organizational, analytical, interpersonal and written/oral communication skills
- Minimum three years of training experience related to professional services functions and project management
- Experience with SaaS, UCaaS, and Contact Center solutions highly desirable
- Voice-over-IP or telephony experience is highly preferred
- Bachelor’s degree from a college or university is required
- PMP certification is highly desirable
RingCentral, Inc. (NYSE: RNG) is a leading provider of global enterprise cloud communications, collaboration, and contact center solutions. More flexible and cost-effective than legacy on-premises systems, the RingCentral platform empowers employees to Work as OneTM from any location, on any device, and via any mode to better serve customers, improving business efficiency and customer satisfaction. The company provides unified voice, video meetings, team messaging, digital customer engagement, and integrated contact center solutions for enterprises globally. RingCentral’s open platform integrates with leading business apps and enables customers to easily customize business workflows. RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California, and has offices around the world.
RingCentral is an EEO/AA employer.