Product Marketing Intern
RingCentral’s Intern program, or as we like to call it — the RingTern program, is a 10-week internship. Throughout the 10-weeks, you will have the opportunity to gain “hands-on” experience of corporate life, be immersed in its active culture/community, and explore an employee’s daily life in a field of interest. The goal here is for you to acquire “real-world” experiences that will help you continue to pursue your career or reconsider your path.
Do you have a competitive edge and like to win? At RingCentral as a RingTern, you will compete for prizes with individual elevator pitches, team product challenges, off site excursions and company events. While you are here you will experience what it’s like to be part of a growing tech company that is dominating their industry, breaking down barriers and boasts a 40% ratio of intern of hire.
Our mentors strive to develop their interns into independent and confident employees. Here at RingCentral, interns are not “hand-held” or micro-managed; instead, they are encouraged to problem-solve and succeed independently.
Here are a few reasons to consider being a RingTern at RingCentral:
1) You have a competitive edge and like to win. Here, you’ll compete for prizes with individual elevator pitches, team product challenges, off-site excursions, and company events. We call it collaborative competition and it’s a great way to experience the way we work.
2) Hyper-growth, for you and your career. RingCentral is growing at an annual rate of 30%. Every year. So now is a great time to join us. It also means there are lots of interesting, real-world challenges to help us solve.
3) Mentors who are in it for you. Our mentors will work with you to help you grow and achieve your goals. No micro-management and no busy-work. The goal is to help you problem-solve and succeed independently.
So, join RingCentral as an intern this summer and discover what it feels like to win together.
Early Intern Application Deadline is March 4, 2020
Final Intern Application Deadline: April 6, 2020
Job Type: Full Time | Location: Belmont, CA
RingCentral is looking for a bright and motivated Product Marketing intern to contribute to market research and content creation for the RingCentral Contact Center and RingCentral Engage portfolios. This individual will drive the development and creation of crisp product messaging and sales enablement content to support CX launch activity. Additionally, this individual will work cross-functionally with sales, product management, and the broader marketing team to support sales initiatives and campaigns to accelerate revenue growth.
Potential projects include:
- Collaborate with internal teams to support marketing campaigns, content, and programs
- Audit, optimize, and provide recommendations to refresh existing marketing materials, such as datasheets, user guides, messaging docs, and sales presentations
- Assist in daily growth and development of assigned campaigns
- Create social cards and messages to promote content organically through social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn)
- Create visually attractive presentations, reports, and articles
- Working toward a BA in marketing/communications with a focus on digital and content marketing preferred
- Must be in Junior or Senior year in college to apply
- Mature, confident, and able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Enthusiastic team player that seeks opportunities to contribute and be a part of the team
- Ability to operate independently, anticipate requirements and monitor workload
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, and time management
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
- Full-time, throughout the summer of 2020 [10-week internship]
- Must be available to start either June 9th or June 16th
RingCentral, Inc. (NYSE: RNG) is a leading provider of global enterprise cloud communications, collaboration, and contact center solutions. More flexible and cost-effective than legacy on-premises systems, the RingCentral platform empowers employees to work better together from any location, on any device, and via any mode to serve customers, improving business efficiency and customer satisfaction. The company provides unified voice, video meetings, team messaging, digital customer engagement, and integrated contact center solutions for enterprises globally. RingCentral’s open platform integrates with leading business apps and enables customers to easily customize business workflows.
RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California, and has offices around the world.
RingCentral is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to workplace diversity.