Are you looking for an opportunity where your skills and enthusiasm make a difference and where your voice will be heard? At RingCentral our award-winning environment is high-energy, team-oriented and committed to providing world-class service for its customers. We’re the #1 global cloud-based, communications provider, growing at more than 30% annually and we’re looking for team-members with an entrepreneurial spark!
RingCentral fosters career development and provides leadership training, education, workshops, and coaching for all employees. To ensure that everyone has a healthy work-life balance, employees have a Culture Club that creates office celebrations throughout the year.Job Type: Full Time | Location: Manila, Philippines
The Salesforce Administrator will be directly responsible for managing relationships with internal clients (Support, Sales, Marketing), aligning business objectives, providing onsite systems support and implementing changes. Part of his main tasks would be to proactively gather feedback on new changes and report back to business leaders. He/she will also train users on new processes, system changes, facilitate documentation and make sure the changes are successfully implemented. Providing metrics and business analysis results to the leadership team to help them make onsite decisions will be part of his functions.Responsibilities:
Part of the administrator’s role is to keep him/herself abreast on emerging industry practices when solving business problems as the job requires creative thinking beyond the boundaries of current industry practices and client/stakeholder mindsets.
Internal Client Management:
- Develops relationships with support and sales team leaders and aligns objectives
- Communicates effectively with clients to identify needs and evaluate alternative business solutions with project management
- Continually seeks opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and deepen client relationships.
- Manages client expectations effectively Project Execution and Communications
- Manages CRM systems (Salesforce.Com, InContact, etc.) systems on daily basis and automates process for all internal users.
- Assists in enforcement of project deadlines and schedules. Communicates and applies project standards and methodologies
- Takes input from supervisor and appropriately and accurately applies comments/feedback
- Consistently delivers high-quality services to our internal clients (Support, Sales, Marketing)
- Understands the components of running a successful project in a short time frame and maintain the quality at the same time
- Assists in the facilitation of offshore/onshore meetings
- Delivers informative, well-organized presentations
- Understands how to communicate difficult/sensitive information tactfully
- Training, Feedback/Recommendations and Testing
- Leads testing efforts, develops QA plans and works with the team to execute them
- Organizes systems training and supports go-live activities
- Coordinates changes and provides onsite support during go-live and after
- Ensures issues are identified, tracked, reported on and resolved in a timely manner
- Works with champion users and technical team to identify required changes
- Communicates needed changes to development team
- Problem Solving, Analysis and Solution Definition
- Identifies critical issues with ease
- Quickly understands the functional and data requirements of our internal clients (Support and Sales teams)
- Reviews and edits requirements, specifications, business processes and recommendations related to proposed solution
- Develops functional specifications and system design specifications for client engagements
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree, any field
- At least 1 year of working experience in a similar function is required for this position
- Knowledgeable in Salesforce.Com
- Candidate must be amenable to work on the nightshift
RingCentral, Inc. (NYSE: RNG) is a leading provider of global enterprise cloud communications, collaboration, and contact center solutions. More flexible and cost-effective than legacy on-premises systems, the RingCentral platform empowers employees to work better together from any location, on any device, and via any mode to serve customers, improving business efficiency and customer satisfaction. The company provides unified voice, video meetings, team messaging, digital customer engagement, and integrated contact center solutions for enterprises globally. RingCentral’s open platform integrates with leading business apps and enables customers to easily customize business workflows.
RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California, and has offices around the world.
RingCentral is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to workplace diversity.