Are you looking for an opportunity where your skills and enthusiasm make a difference and where your voice will be heard? At RingCentral our award-winning environment is high-energy, team-oriented and committed to providing world-class service for its customers. We’re the #1 global cloud-based, communications provider, growing at more than 30% annually and we’re looking for team-members with an entrepreneurial spark!
RingCentral fosters career development and provides leadership training, education, workshops, and coaching for all employees. RingCentral promotes a healthy work-life balance by providing catered lunch and breakfast on a daily basis as well as a kitchen stocked with a variety of complimentary beverages and delicious snacks.
RingCentral is looking for a training coordinator to join our Customer Training team. Working for the Director of Customer Training, this role will be focused on coordinating all of our training activities for internal and external customers. As the primary point of contact for the customer training team, you will be well-organized, proactive, detail-oriented, and a great communicator. Primary responsibilities will also include LMS management, compiling and reporting training metrics and coordinating with Marketing. You will be well positioned to take on additional opportunities including content development, training facilitation, and training project management, allowing you to grow as our team grows.
- Manage scheduling, registration, room booking, attendance tracking, and communications for all Customer Training events
- Update content within Learning Management Systems and related hosting systems
- Gather and report training data including attendance, test scores, customer satisfaction, and customer feedback
- Co-host webinars as needed
- Collaborate with the Marketing Department to coordinate training messages and efforts
- Assist with internal training initiatives as needed
- Seek continuous improvement; willing to try new ideas to produce better results
- Build and maintain solid cross-functional relationships
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university is required
- Previous experience working in training
- Previous experience managing an LMS
- Enjoys working with a dynamic, tight-knit team to coordinate cutting-edge, high-quality training solutions
- Courage and confidence to challenge the status quo, expresses views openly
- Excellent organizational, analytical, project management, interpersonal and written/oral communication skills
- Proficient with MS Office
- Voice-over-IP or telephony experience is highly preferred
RingCentral, Inc. (NYSE: RNG) is a leading provider of global enterprise cloud communications, collaboration, and contact center solutions. More flexible and cost-effective than legacy on-premises systems, the RingCentral platform empowers employees to work better together from any location, on any device, and via any mode to serve customers, improving business efficiency and customer satisfaction. The company provides unified voice, video meetings, team messaging, digital customer engagement, and integrated contact center solutions for enterprises globally. RingCentral’s open platform integrates with leading business apps and enables customers to easily customize business workflows.
RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California, and has offices around the world.
RingCentral is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to workplace diversity.