RingCentral provides cloud business phone systems designed for today's mobile, distributed business world. The RingCentral technology platform eliminates the need for expensive and technically complex on-premise legacy phone systems. By combining a hosted, multi-extension business phone system with advanced voice and fax functionality, RingCentral simplifies business communications for modern, flexible business environments.
The RingCentral environment is fast paced, high octane, success driven, team oriented and committed to growing the business in a virtually untapped market. Do you have the ability to thrive in a startup environment? We are looking for candidates with an entrepreneurial spark!
We are seeking a professional Instructional Designer/developer to design and develop learning and proactive courses. Successful candidates will be able to facilitate learners in acquiring knowledge, skills, and competencies in an effective and interesting manner.
- Create compelling course content (e-learning) and engaging learning activities that enhances retention and transfer
- Work with subject matter experts and identify target audiences training needs
- State instructional end goals and create content that matches them
- Visualize instructional graphics, the user interface and the finished product
- Conduct instructional research and analysis on learners and contexts
- Apply tested instructional design theories, practice and methods
- Provide exercises and activities that enhance the learning process
- Create supporting material/media (audio, video, simulations, role playing, games, etc.)
- Create a criteria to use in judging a learners performance and develop assessment instruments
- Maintain project documentation and course files
- Provide and evaluate course analytics to determine future course improvements
- At least 5 years proven work experience in instructional design/development
- Adobe Creative Cloud Suite
- Excellent knowledge of learning theories and instructional design models
- Lesson and curriculum planning skills
- Basic HTML programming knowledge
- Solid knowledge of course development software (Captivate, Articulate storyline) and at least one Learning Management System
- Visual design skills (Dreamweaver, Photoshop, Illustrator) and ability to storyboard
- Ability to write effective copy, instructional text, audio scripts/video scripts
- Effective audio editing skills
- Experience with videography documentation, training, editing
- Social media skills (YouTube, blogs)
- Some basic telecommunication knowledge a plus
- Channel sales experience a plus
- Knowledge of Website development
- BS or MA degree in instructional design, educational technology or similar
- Travel to the US may be required just in case
Now, a little more about us...RingCentral, Inc. (NYSE: RNG) is a leading provider of cloud business communications solutions. Easier to manage and more flexible than on-premise communications systems, RingCentral’s cloud solution meets the needs of modern distributed and mobile workforces, while eliminating the expense of on-premise hardware and software. RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California.