Are you looking for an opportunity where your skills and enthusiasm make a difference and where your voice will be heard? At RingCentral our award-winning environment is high-energy, team-oriented and committed to providing world-class service for its customers. We’re the #1 global cloud-based, communications provider, growing at more than 30% annually and we’re looking for team-members with an entrepreneurial spark!
RingCentral fosters career development and provides leadership training, education, workshops, and coaching for all employees. To ensure that everyone has a healthy work-life balance, employees have a Culture Club that creates office celebrations throughout the year.
Job Type: Full Time | Location: Manila, Philippines
We are seeking a professional Instructional Designer/developer to design and develop learning and proactive courses. Successful candidates will be able to facilitate learners in acquiring knowledge, skills, and competencies in an effective and interesting manner.
- Create compelling course content (e-learning) and engaging learning activities that enhances retention and transfer
- Work with subject matter experts and identify target audiences training needs
- State instructional end goals and create content that matches them
- Visualize instructional graphics, the user interface and the finished product
- Conduct instructional research and analysis on learners and contexts
- Apply tested instructional design theories, practice and methods
- Provide exercises and activities that enhance the learning process
- Create supporting material/media (audio, video, simulations, role playing, games, etc.)
- Create a criteria to use in judging a learners performance and develop assessment instruments
- Maintain project documentation and course files
- Provide and evaluate course analytics to determine future course improvements
- At least 5 years proven work experience in instructional design/development
- Adobe Creative Cloud Suite
- Excellent knowledge of learning theories and instructional design models
- Lesson and curriculum planning skills
- Basic HTML programming knowledge
- Solid knowledge of course development software (Captivate, Articulate storyline) and at least one Learning Management System
- Visual design skills (Dreamweaver, Photoshop, Illustrator) and ability to storyboard
- Ability to write effective copy, instructional text, audio scripts/video scripts
- Effective audio editing skills
- Experience with videography documentation, training, editing
- Social media skills (YouTube, blogs)
- Some basic telecommunication knowledge a plus
- Channel sales experience a plus
- Knowledge of Website development
- BS or MA degree in instructional design, educational technology or similar
- Travel to the US may be required
RingCentral, Inc. (NYSE: RNG) is a leading provider of global enterprise cloud communications, collaboration, and contact center solutions. More flexible and cost-effective than legacy on-premises systems, the RingCentral platform empowers employees to work better together from any location, on any device, and via any mode to serve customers, improving business efficiency and customer satisfaction. The company provides unified voice, video meetings, team messaging, digital customer engagement, and integrated contact center solutions for enterprises globally. RingCentral’s open platform integrates with leading business apps and enables customers to easily customize business workflows.
RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California, and has offices around the world.
RingCentral is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to workplace diversity.