Sr. Business Analyst
Sr. Business Analyst
Job Type: Full Time
Location: Manila, Philippines
Department: Sales Operations
RingCentral provides cloud business phone systems designed for today's mobile, distributed business world. The RingCentral technology platform eliminates the need for expensive and technically complex on-premise legacy phone systems. By combining a hosted, multi-extension business phone system with advanced voice and fax functionality, RingCentral simplifies business communications for modern, flexible business environments.
The RingCentral environment is fast paced, high octane, success driven, team oriented and committed to growing the business in a virtually untapped market. Do you have the ability to thrive in a startup environment? We are looking for candidates with an entrepreneurial spark!
The essential functions listed below are representative of duties performed by this job title. Duties generally include but are not limited to the following:
- Identify improvement opportunities and develop creative solutions that optimize sales operations
- Provide analytics support for management to gain insight and drive business planning based on data and statistical methods
- Work closely with sales directors to improve analytical tools
- Develop periodical performance monitoring dashboards, reports and metrics
- Drive project milestones from concept through project closure
- Actively drive project status reporting, issue identification and risk management
- Assess and document key steps: problem statement, process flows, gap analysis, solution recommendations
- Work collaboratively with cross-functional teams – build relationships, prioritize tasks, achieve milestones
- Facilitate meetings and project work across multiple locations including global offices
Qualifications and Desired Skills:
- More than 2-3 Year of business process design or consulting experience
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Ability to work on large databases and synthesize into useful reports and dashboards
- Excellent oral and written communication skills including listening and presentation skills
- Ability to drive change and influence individuals at all levels of the organization
- Ability to gather, interpret and apply critical thinking to data to help inform decisions
- Strong analytical, organization, problem-solving and follow-through skills
- Ability to think and influence both at the strategic and execution level
- Ability to effectively prioritize multiple tasks, projects and deadlines simultaneously
- Experience documenting processes using project management methodologies
- Ability to work in a self-directed manner
- Willing to do night shifts (1:00 am – 10:00 am)
Now, a little more about us...
RingCentral, Inc. (NYSE: RNG) is a leading provider of cloud business communications solutions. Easier to manage and more flexible than on-premise communications systems, RingCentral’s cloud solution meets the needs of modern distributed and mobile workforces, while eliminating the expense of on-premise hardware and software. RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California.