Technical Support Representative, LEVEL 3
Are you looking for an opportunity where your skills and enthusiasm make a difference and where your voice will be heard? At RingCentral our award-winning environment is high-energy, team-oriented and committed to providing world-class service for its customers. We’re the #1 global cloud-based, communications provider, growing at more than 30% annually and we’re looking for team-members with an entrepreneurial spark!
RingCentral fosters career development and provides leadership training, education, workshops, and coaching for all employees. To ensure that everyone has a healthy work-life balance, employees have a Culture Club that creates office celebrations throughout the year.
Job Type: Full Time | Location: Manila, Philippines
The Tier 1 20-99 representative will play a key role in evaluating, troubleshooting and quickly resolving technical concerns and questions with the product. The Tier 1 20-99 representative will provide support through various channels via phone, email, and chat. The main responsibilities are but not limited to root cause identification, and remediation of problem or installation of a workaround. Tier 1 20-99 representative either resolves the issue or prepares the issue for escalation to the Tier 2 organization. The Tier 1 20-99 representative communicates with customers via the phone or using web-based tools and follows grammar rules. Demonstrates continued and consistent proficiency in most of the skill sets utilized with the Call Center. Adheres to schedules, guidelines, and requirements in accordance with the Company’s policies and procedures.
- The essential functions listed below are representative of duties performed by this job title. Duties generally include but are not limited to the following:
- Provides direct support to RingCentral customers with accounts that has 20 to 99 digital line users
- Handles technical concerns including but not limited to desk phones, integrations, and developer.
- Handles issues related to desktop and mobile applications.
- Handles issues related to features such as RC Meetings and Conferencing.
- Generate revenue by value added upselling and provisioning of additional VOIP phone/line services, products, features, equipment and accessories.
- Customer experience is always on top.
- Maintains prescribed number of backlog cases.
- Maintains hygiene metric scores within the target.
- Reports product issues, outages, and other information required by the Team Leader.
- Attending team meetings to get updates, information, and feedback on production performance and other work related matters.
- Knowledge of PBX, VoIP, SIP signaling, TCP/IP, and IVR applications. (Required)
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Visio, etc.)
- Completes training related to current post and exerts effort in attending career advancement sessions.
- Proactive in terms of suggesting actions that will benefit the company and employees.
- 2 years of collegiate education is required
- At least 2 to 3 years of working experience in Technical Support is required for this position
- Excellent verbal and written skills in English
- Exceptional questioning/probing skills
- Excellent comprehension and listening skills
- Basic Knowledge on VOIP, networking, routers and modems
- Strong customer service orientation
- Experience configuring, updating and supporting VOIP solutions in a multi-location environment is a plus
- Ability to work efficiently in a highly demanding, team-oriented and fast paced environment
- Networking, IT or telecommunications certification is a plus
- Applicants must be amenable to work at night.
- Amenable to work in Shaw Blvd.
Phone screened candidates will be prioritized or drop by anytime from 7AM to 3PM, Monday to Fridays. Kindly inform the receptionist and interviewer (Shaw Site) that you are specifically applying for RingCentral campaign in Acquire Asia.
RingCentral, Inc. (NYSE: RNG) is a leading provider of global enterprise cloud communications, collaboration, and contact center solutions. More flexible and cost-effective than legacy on-premises systems, the RingCentral platform empowers employees to work better together from any location, on any device, and via any mode to serve customers, improving business efficiency and customer satisfaction. The company provides unified voice, video meetings, team messaging, digital customer engagement, and integrated contact center solutions for enterprises globally. RingCentral’s open platform integrates with leading business apps and enables customers to easily customize business workflows.
RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California, and has offices around the world.
RingCentral is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to workplace diversity.